Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Damb, reading is essential.

But Al was probably suped to get them.

On another note, JE Mercer tee came in. Feels and fits nicely...I can see why people are into them. Would cop the marled grey shirt on disco for sure...
Glad you got some JE, just got a long sleeve mercer and Villain crew in.  Happy with every piece thus far.

Just got my villain crew and co-mix mercer in, worth every penny imo. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I think my next purchase will be a nice pair of python shoes. Any suggestions as far as brand/style/color? I'm thinking of going with a darker shade, since most of what I have is tan or light brown.

Just got my villain crew and co-mix mercer in, worth every penny imo. 
pimp.gif

Damb, reading is essential.

But Al was probably suped to get them.

On another note, JE Mercer tee came in. Feels and fits nicely...I can see why people are into them. Would cop the marled grey shirt on disco for sure...
Glad you got some JE, just got a long sleeve mercer and Villain crew in.  Happy with every piece thus far.
^ Did you 2 pay retail? Planning my next purchase. Villian hoodie and co-mix mercer. 

devil.gif

Make sure to peep grailed and ebay for JE too. I snagged grey loopwheel sweats for more than $100 under retail on the bae.

Definitely a noticeable difference against regular JE main line stuff.

JE Boucle Turtleneck
JE Black co-mix Mercer
JCrew 484 Light Wash
6s

From me picking up some work shirts at Jcrew a couple of weeks ago. Need to upgrade my washed denim game tho. Was looking at SLP, Acne and JE. Waiting for JE's new denim program before I pull the trigger.

Medium Mercer Tee with a LARGE Villain Crew?! I see you like to live dangerously.
Yeah I prefer my sweaters a little looser than my tees. :lol:

That's fine but it won't layer properly if you wear them together. Best to get the same size in all of JE's stuff so when you wear pieces together it will have the intended look. Or just do whatever you want it's not that serious.

New JE denim probably gonna be pushing $400. And you know they're gonna wait and milk the season before they release them too. :rolleyes

Medium Mercer Tee with a LARGE Villain Crew?! I see you like to live dangerously.
Yeah I prefer my sweaters a little looser than my tees. :lol:

That's fine but it won't layer properly if you wear them together. Best to get the same size in all of JE's stuff so when you wear pieces together it will have the intended look. Or just do whatever you want it's not that serious.
This. Gotta consider length of the hems being off.

My JE cast coasts came in over the weekend and were sold off by Sunday night :lol: Not only were my squats/DLs problematic (hit 405 PR on DL last night btw :smile: ) but the rise on the pair was unbelievably, awkwardly short. Would hope that the new season's 2% elastane will give better on thigh but if they do not correct their rises, I definitely will stay away. Then again, if they truly are $400, I'm off put by that alone.

^Damn dude sorry they didn't work out. I had a feeling they were gonna be too tight in the thigh for you. I had the same issue when I tried size 27. Maybe go up 1 size? I know what you mean about the rise too. I gotta sag very slightly to be comfortable. Because unless it's cold out, my boys start picking sides and it gets uncomfortable down there lol.

D.Josey D.Josey what makes you think they are going to be $400+. Hanoi was only $365 and those were individually hand distressed. Prices should be $275-325 a pair.

Last edited:
D.Josey D.Josey what makes you think they are going to be $400+. Hanoi was only $365 and those were individually hand distressed. Prices should be $275-325 a pair.

Seems like the prices go up every season. I mean, the OG Coasts were like $250, or something like that, and now they're $340? :x I'm just bracing myself, I definitely don't think they will be under $300, man.

Lol at only $365, that's a lot too but I do dig the jeans though. Let me know when you're ready to sell though :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom