Dressing Better Vol 2.0

^Damn dude sorry they didn't work out. I had a feeling they were gonna be too tight in the thigh for you. I had the same issue when I tried size 27. Maybe go up 1 size? I know what you mean about the rise too. I gotta sag very slightly to be comfortable. Because unless it's cold out, my boys start picking sides and it gets uncomfortable down there lol.

D.Josey D.Josey what makes you think they are going to be $400+. Hanoi was only $365 and those were individually hand distressed. Prices should be $275-325 a pair.
Yeah man sucks major. First time I've ever run into the thigh issue lol. Maybe once their stretch joints drop it'll be better

D.Josey D.Josey what makes you think they are going to be $400+. Hanoi was only $365 and those were individually hand distressed. Prices should be $275-325 a pair.

Seems like the prices go up every season. I mean, the OG Coasts were like $250, or something like that, and now they're $340? :x I'm just bracing myself, I definitely don't think they will be under $300, man.

Lol at only $365, that's a lot too but I do dig the jeans though. Let me know when you're ready to sell though :smokin
OG Coasts were $295. Not arguing it didn't increase but just not as dramatically.

Is this on Steve Alan or Revolve?

Trying to cop the mercer
This is from Revolve based on model pics. No clue how he managed to get such deep discounts but respect nonetheless.

I'm getting the henley no matter the price. That's one of those items like the Hanoi denim I just need. Didn't know it dropped tomorrow :pimp:

false
I'm getting the henley no matter the price. That's one of those items like the Hanoi denim I just need. Didn't know it dropped tomorrow :pimp:
This! Not sure if I want the SS or LS. Leaning towards the SS.

One thing I'll say about JE tho, is they filter the **** of their product pictures. Bought a Oak LS tee and the color was off. Not a bad color in person but still wasn't what I was expecting.

Curious to how these new spring wash colors will look in person.

you peep their gramb?

the LS clay/tan and SS olive really got me thinking..

I want the black one for sure and might grab the clay/tan too depending on price. LS of course. SS is not for me, actually hardly wear SS even when it's like 70-80 degrees.

Last edited:
LS makes most sense. Thermal ribbing ain't the best for warmer months as is.

but the SS cuff would hit well IMO so who knows :lol:

false
This! Not sure if I want the SS or LS. Leaning towards the SS.

One thing I'll say about JE tho, is they filter the **** of their product pictures. Bought a Oak LS tee and the color was off. Not a bad color in person but still wasn't what I was expecting.

Curious to how these new spring wash colors will look in person.

truth, when I bought the fishtail crew in olive I had the impression it would be more like their new "sage" color. of course, it's a more true olive but the pictures were deceiving non-the-less

Is bachrach a good quality suit? I see a nice Navy blue with white pinstripe suit for 50% off :nerd: I usually wear Jos. a Bank suits if that helps as a comparison

Do you have to call in to price match? Or can it be done online?
you can call or. Chat online which I normally do. Unfortunately that deal was from a week or two ago when it was 25% off sale and you could stack the welcome code. That pic is from revolve and unfortunately co mix mercer from Steven Alan is sold out unless you can finesse the rep your talking to :lol:

Last edited:
Is bachrach a good quality suit? I see a nice Navy blue with white pinstripe suit for 50% off :nerd: I usually wear Jos. a Bank suits if that helps as a comparison
same quality stuff. they have large discounts to make folks believe they are getting a deal when in fact they are still making crazy profit as suits are quite poor.

would suggest to avoid and save up for something better.

I'm getting the henley no matter the price. That's one of those items like the Hanoi denim I just need. Didn't know it dropped tomorrow
pimp.gif
Ok, I'm not paying $198 for the henley
roll.gif
Was expecting $98.
SMH.

Back
Top Bottom