Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I agree with what was mentioned above, I got a pair of double monks for a steal cause my friends sister worked for them and after one wear at a wedding the leather completely dried out and cracked at the toe. Was able to fix it with a little conditioner but you can still see the damage done up closely. Other than that they are comfortable but unless you're getting them for the low low I would advise against.

They are cool but like everyone said, the quality is meh to put it mildly. I am wearing them right now. I'd pass on em unless you're in a pinch and need something that looks decent to hold you over til you get that tax return and can hit the Ferragamo store lol. But seriously go to DSW and get a pair of Cole Hann's for that price point.

Ferragamo makes terrible shoes. For good dress shoes, stay clear of "designer".

You playing yourself for they money you dropping on them in terms of pricepoint vs quality.

Ferragamo makes terrible shoes. For good dress shoes, stay clear of "designer".

You playing yourself for they money you dropping on them in terms of pricepoint vs quality.
Facts. Had a pair of Ferragamoloafers and they were meh. Plus my foot outgrew them shortly after purchasing them.

spilled olive oil on my grey suede desert boots.

Anyone have any deals on them? or a comparable model that they like? I need an every day casual shoe for my business casual work environment. I was thinking about making the chelsea boot jump because some have similar silhouettes to clarks DBS but not sure how i feel about man heels right now :lol:

^if that's how you feel or if that's what you are actually worried about, it's probably best you don't buy chelsea boots. 

Last edited:
^if that's how you feel or if that's what you are actually worried about, it's probably best you don't buy chelsea boots. 

Im kidding mostly. I like the look and the silo of chelseas. There are also less "harsh" models i have seen that i like a lot.

common projects chelseas have the same kinda sole as clarks DBs tho

y'all do know theres also flatter heeled chelsea models right :rolleyes

thats kind of what i meant by less harsh.

Like the timberland brook park chelsea, a little more different the Publish x Timberland chelseas. But i do like the silo in general is all im saying

Anyone here use higher end tactical backpacks such as GoRuck or TAD? Thinking about copping one bc they look cool.

thats kind of what i meant by less harsh.

Like the timberland brook park chelsea, a little more different the Publish x Timberland chelseas. But i do like the silo in general is all im saying

Loake Mitchum

Where do you put your cards? You carry around a cardholder too?

money clip? wtf :lol:

What shogun said....are you not on this plastic life bruh?
:lol: mann just got that rush card the other day ( jk )

Nah tho..I place my cards and ID in the middle of the cash I may carry. I just slide the card(s) out.

I don't carry large amounts at all. I'm not a cash person but reminds me to keep some sort of cash on me. Otherwise I'd never have it and when I do I rarely use it.

Not this exact money clip.

spilled olive oil on my grey suede desert boots.

Anyone have any deals on them? or a comparable model that they like? I need an every day casual shoe for my business casual work environment. I was thinking about making the chelsea boot jump because some have similar silhouettes to clarks DBS but not sure how i feel about man heels right now :lol:

You know what you have to do...

Same heel height as DB's. Got another pair in yesterday. They made the crepe soles harder/more durable on the new ones too. I know a lot of people had reservations about that before. It will be a little better now.

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend a pair of brown shoes? Possibly loafers. Anything that looks good...and not ridiculously expensive. Something you can wear with jeans

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom