Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Got this Gucci for $190+ tax.

You can get a cheap one from J. Crew, bro.

Okay so I ended up at NS and found these AE's for $150. Worn/refurbished but I had to runaway with a steal like that. They did feel a bit tight on the upper quarter, but I figured that would stretch out.

:lol: :lol: Yea I said the same thing but idk how else I would carry a few bucks in cash... Trying to limit the bulkiness of my belongings

I've always been into fashion.  I'm not much a fan of big labels and brands...they are cool but they don't mean anything to me.  I won't buy something because of the brand.  I just dress how I feel.  My theory is whatever looks/feels right...roll wit it.  Gotta be yourself at all times.  Anyway, here's a fit from a couple days ago..

people need validation from the internet for everything these days...

if you want designer, go to a department store and search their selection of cardholders. if you want handcrafted leather made in the usa, look into tanner, shinola or other leathercrafters easily found throughout styleforum and reddit. if you want something that works and will last you long enough until you decide cardholders aren't always practical, look into Everlane or other direct-to-consumer brands that seem to pop up every week

I've always been into fashion.  I'm not much a fan of big labels and brands...they are cool but they don't mean anything to me.  I won't buy something because of the brand.  I just dress how I feel.  My theory is whatever looks/feels right...roll wit it.  Gotta be yourself at all times.  Anyway, here's a fit from a couple days ago..
Don't you feel like you tied your shirt the wrong way?

Hey everyone, I hope your 2016 is off to a great start.

I just felt I should share that with you all that wedding season is upon us! (alongside spring cleaning!) Let me know if you need a custom suit, tuxedos, or any type of custom mens clothing.

[Yes, this green tuxedo and it is awesome]

Anyone pick up anything from the recent Beckham Modern Essentials collection at H&M.?

I picked up the scuba crew neck in beige and black for lounging, but the rest was pretty weak for me.

^I think SEF makes a cropped juniper similar to those also. Just another option, someone else would've said it if I didn't :rofl:

Anybody else cop a suit from Jomers about an hour ago?

$250 half canvassed, made in same factory as SuitSupply and J Crew Ludlow. Vitale Barberis Canonico S110s wool.

Last edited:
Anybody else cop a suit from Jomers about an hour ago?

$250 half canvassed, made in same factory as SuitSupply and J Crew Ludlow. Vitale Barberis Canonico S110s wool.

I bought one in grey. They are supposed to be very similar to the Napoli from SuitSupply. Today was a limited run, but they will start taking preorders next week I believe.

Back
Top Bottom