Dressing Better Vol 2.0

@reydogg23

-- let us know how it turns out, fam.

The functional sleeve buttons are a bit ehh.
what's the concern with that? suit supply offers the same detail.

More tedious + expensive to shorten sleeves that have functional buttons
I agree to an extent. I can only speak for SuSu but for the 3 suits I own from them, there was more than enough rough to adjust the sleeve length from the edge of sleeve with allowance to not have buttons awkwardly placed. However, if you have an abnormal arm length and need to shorten from shoulder, that makes more sense and would be more costly.

Unsure of your position of being tedious though.

DBNT guys, I trust you all a lot. So opinions or experiences on http://www.thebusinessfashion.co.uk . Are they a legit place to buy CP chelseas? Do they take forever to ship? Apparently they have stuff in stock for slightly below retail that has been sold out everywhere for several months...which is why I'm skeptical. I'm sure it has been asked here before so forgive me.

Any urban wear sites that accept VISA gift cards online or even over the phone? I was planning on purchasing a few items through ssense, but I cannot pay using gift cards. I gave them a call and they told me they're not accept it.

DBNT guys, I trust you all a lot. So opinions or experiences on http://www.thebusinessfashion.co.uk . Are they a legit place to buy CP chelseas? Do they take forever to ship? Apparently they have stuff in stock for slightly below retail that has been sold out everywhere for several months...which is why I'm skeptical. I'm sure it has been asked here before so forgive me.
i would like to know this as well 
nerd.gif

their facebook looks like they are legit

Last edited:

They are legit. I haven't personally bought anything from them yet... But I know people who have. The only thing that takes long to ship is stuff that is on pre-order.

I'm looking for alternatives to these Sperry driving mocs, price isn't too bad ($120) but I might want something a lil bit darker.

Im just really getting into the bow tie and reg tie thing but my real question how do y'all know what to match when you go out shopping for these stuff...is it just off instincts because you've done it for so long that you just know what to get already or you already have the outfit pictured in your head. Just trying to pick y'all brain out...

Gonna visit rainy Europe in a couple of weeks and looking for a pair of shoes that I can mostly do everything in. Gonna be walking a lot. I'm trying to pack as light as possible. Any recommendations on shoes/boots that are water resistant, comfortable, and can possibly wear into a club?

Gonna visit rainy Europe in a couple of weeks and looking for a pair of shoes that I can mostly do everything in. Gonna be walking a lot. I'm trying to pack as light as possible. Any recommendations on shoes/boots that are water resistant, comfortable, and can possibly wear into a club?

Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots

wheat timbs b 

Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots
These boots + rain =
sick.gif

Get boots with rubber/Vibram soles. Timbs etc.

People don't really wear boots here as much as they do in the States. Sneakers are really big as most people kind of dress in the streetwear aesthetic. At least for ages ~20-30. But as others have said, I think Timbs would be your best bet boot wise. 

The sneaker
People don't really wear boots here as much as they do in the States. Sneakers are really big as most people kind of dress in the streetwear aesthetic. At least for ages ~20-30. But as others have said, I think Timbs would be your best bet boot wise. 
Sneaker of choice for both men and women in Europe is the Adidas Stan Smith. They seem to be everywhere.

Sneaker of choice for both men and women in Europe is the Adidas Stan Smith. They seem to be everywhere.
Yup. I'm in Amsterdam, it's definitely either Stan Smith or Superstars for most popular. I also see a lot of air max 1, at least compared to the US.

Yup. I'm in Amsterdam, it's definitely either Stan Smith or Superstars for most popular. I also see a lot of air max 1, at least compared to the US.
The Stan Smiths are definitely very common, I'm in Belgium. I see them a lot in the bigger cities.

In my area (I live pretty rural) Vans are still the most common shoes I see. Boots are a rare sight but a lot of people wear dressy shoes. Styles can differ a lot depending on the area.

Last edited:
- Some guy low-balled me on a shirt I was selling on Grailed.

- I countered, he never responded.

- I sell the shirt yesterday for more than my counter to another buyer.

- Original guy gets back to me today and asks to buy it. I tell him the shirt is already sold and shipped to another buyer. He asks me to reverse payment to the buyer so he can buy it.

- I send him this pic in response:

Goofy Grailed dudes, DBNT fam. Avoid them.

roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom