Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Not sure if this has been discussed here before, but can anyone suggest the best/cheapest options to get a pair of custom velvet loafers?

Also, If I found a cheap plain pair, would it even be possible to take them to an embroidery spot to get them customized?

The options I've come across are pricey. But before i pull the trigger, I figured I might as well ask here.

I have a wedding coming up and wanted to add some flair to my footwork for the reception.

Nothing crazy, just a monogram of my initials dependent on whatever options I have.

Stubbs and wootton or del Toro. He'll, Brooks Brothers had some on sale a little while ago and may still be available

Hey all first time venturing in this topic, was curious if you guys had any go to styles of shoes to go with nicer jeans or non dress khaki colored pants when going out to bars or anything non formal.

Not sure if this has been discussed here before, but can anyone suggest the best/cheapest options to get a pair of custom velvet loafers?

Also, If I found a cheap plain pair, would it even be possible to take them to an embroidery spot to get them customized?

The options I've come across are pricey. But before i pull the trigger, I figured I might as well ask here.

I have a wedding coming up and wanted to add some flair to my footwork for the reception.

Nothing crazy, just a monogram of my initials dependent on whatever options I have.
It is really difficult to embroider loafers after the loafers have been sewn.

I would say Duke & Dexter would be your best bet. I don't like their customer service but ya'kno. 
Hey all first time venturing in this topic, was curious if you guys had any go to styles of shoes to go with nicer jeans or non dress khaki colored pants when going out to bars or anything non formal.
You are you looking for a shoe with a heel, or no heel?

What are you guys rocking for spring outerwear?

I am done with the lightweight Ma-1 and bomber look... And only do leather in fall/winter.

Options?

reccomendation(s)? Moderately priced.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

anyone put hands on a margiela denim jacket? 

how is the fit?

the levi's jackets just dont fit how i'd like them to..they have a boxy shape which annoys me to no end. 

id rather have my jacket fit me a little snug than too loose as i dont really layer too much. 

I just picked up the Zanerobe Aten fishtail jacket... And Stampd Dawn jacket for spring casual use.

I'll keep whichever fits better, likely the Dawn as the Aten is basically an elongated fishtail bomber.

Naked and Famous has lots of denim jacket options for cheap especially for us Canadians, concerned about fit though.

I always saw those fishtail jackets in British shows. Don't like the style of them though.

I wish there was a black waterproof m51 fishtail raincoat on some arteyx veilance steez but 1/10 the price

Kinda like this jawn but slimmer
ge_fishtail_black_1.jpg

This field coat kinda fire too
ge_fieldcoat_black_1.jpg

Last edited:
What are you guys rocking for spring outerwear?

I am done with the lightweight Ma-1 and bomber look... And only do leather in fall/winter.

Options?
Think I'm gonna wear/ try to get into overshirts for the spring. I like the versatility. As of now I'm getting a lot of wear out of my olive Penfield Gibson. Pretty casual piece though. 

Back
Top Bottom