Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I've been lurking for a while and thought I'd jump in.
I just scooped up a new watch and was wondering what you guys thought?

>D

A day too late for the camo challenge, and qualification doesn't meet the current challenge's :lol:

PS YOOX10 gives you 10% off until Dec 2nd

And my no buy resolution until 2014 has been broken.

I feel like you should be wearing board shorts, a tank top & sandals with a watch like that.
Wait...is that a...Red Bull watch?
sick.gif
lol you guys are so funny, bc its not a high end brand or something thats trendy right now it gets a
sick.gif

I feel like you should be wearing board shorts, a tank top

lol you guys are so funny, bc its not a high end brand or something thats trendy right now it gets a :x

No, it gets a :x cause it's not a very good looking watch. (at least that's my opinion)...

I made a comment too and my response is the same. I don't care if it was $10 or $10k, limited, trendy or whatever, I just think it's an ugly watch and if that really is Red Bull, it's cheesy too.

no denim challenge fit today, but i decided to bust out that cable knit i scooped from H&M

also picked up some shoe trees from nordstrom rack. thanks for the heads up DB fam

Last edited:
Gonna have to say no..If it's a formal wedding engagement I would stick to cap toes or at least an oxford type of shoe. Velvet slippers also come to mind. Boat shoes are typically reserved for warmer seasons, so unless you live somewhere tropical I would hold off on wearing those. I'm not exactly sure where patent leather sperrys fit on the shoe spectrum tbh..

Well, the engagement party isn't entirely formal. I'm only a teenager, so I probably have a different sense of style than most of the guys here. Personally, I don't find them ugly, and although I was considering wearing some black wingtips, I'll just stick to these.
Thanks for the input, though. It was a lot more constructive than just calling them "ugly" or "tacky". :lol:

I always empty out the stock on those shoe trees at Rack :lol:

Sweater looks good. Also another point for no visible shirt collar under the sweater, A.

Back
Top Bottom