Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Which brand?...I listed all the brands I got on in the post bro...I has confused...lol
My bad, I see it now. 
laugh.gif
  I just overlooked it at the top.

I wish I had the time to take pictures outside like that. It's hard to do it in a packed University Campus where you don't get much privacy. :lol:

I'll start my own blogspot eventually, I could definitely do it now because I'm a great writer but I'd want to back up what I say with my own fits.

Well I think someone who can reblogging other articles would be great, as ALOT of other blogs do exactly that, I personally suck at reblogging....I'm pretty much a photographer who likes clothes bro, that's why I like to post my own pictures, I'm a photographer before anything....lol

Me too man. :lol: I love photography, and lord knows I love clothes.

Anyways, here's some DB x Eye Candy for the fellas... and some "Dressing Better" tips for the ladies. :wink:

Hey RFX :wink:

Her body looked all kinds of distorted in that first pic.

Thanks bro!...I will be entering!
Good luck!  I figured you and some of the other guys who take nice photos should enter.  I am sure if we can get a NTer in the voting round, we will definitely take it with our voting power lol

http://tsbmen.com/22272/tsb-reader-giveaway-february/

Did anyone enter last month?  Some nice give aways

Yea I did...I think I'm at a disadvantage of getting chosen since I was a feature in the past. Will be seeing the TSB team on the 15th when I go pick up my alterations from MAB.

Marmour: Thanks for the offer, man. I'm sure we will need it :lol:

The new challenge starting today: Let's go with wearing a single article of clothing for multiple occasion things, what K suggested. EX: wearing a jacket to work, and same jacket out at night and such.

I like the idea, too bad I already took out my clothes for the week...have too when I wake up at , oh the life of a teacher.Can this also mean like breaking up a suit and wearing it in 3 ways or breaking up a 3 piece suit, more specifcally and wearing it in 3 ways? If so, I may be able to to change a couple things in what I already took out and do the 3 way challenge. I just know I won't be doing the work and night look.

I agree that there should be a variety of expertise or something different that can be brought to the table, the way I see it, it can be:

- someone who is really good @ blogging, the writing aspect of it.
- someone who can manage SEO, graphics, HTML, etc
- someone who besides reblogging can provide their own professional style pictures, one thing I noticed about other blogs is their pictures are very clean (btw it doesn't have to be me)
- someone who regularly thrifts, we obviously know who can grab up that spot.
- someone with knowledge on high end branding.

Like stated before "The Collective" has a nice ring to it and just like we've been doing here the weekly challenges should be a norm on the blog, but I encourage all posters to work on presentation, at the end of the day is a picture blog and it needs to be appealing guys, I think it should also have a consulting section where if people need advice or personal styling they can look up by area and maybe hire one of us, also we should list our tailors....last I really feel We shouldn't rush into it, do it right.

I personally feel I'm a decent to good writer so I don't mind doing that. I think that having clean pictures is great but I also think having pictures that demonstrate more real day-to-day thing would be great too. I know I only have a point and shoot and some times I have to be my own photographer although I'm trying to get my wife to start getting into the habit of snapping pics of me.

[SIZE=10pt]2 things:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]2. As we all know, everybody who post mostly in this thread has great taste in style (Modern, Contemporary, High End, Corporate). Some are similar but different in their own sense. However, I would love to take part on a different type fashion sense of the blog which is urban fashion with a touch of "Dressing Better". For example:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Let me know what you guys think...I would love to help but like someone said, you don't want to over saturate it with too much of the same views or style concept. [/SIZE]

This is the type of style I also like and try to incorporate into "dressing better". The only thing I dislike is the big logos, they just hurt my eyes lol. Take them away and personally I don't "tongue pop" and I would like that fit a lot. Just my 2 cents doe. 

+1 on the big logos. Not a fan of those pants either, but the jacket is nice.

did a little write up on the 484's let me know what you guys think...im not much of a writer but im trying...lol

http://aepictureblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/jeans-that-fit.html

Great write up and pictures my dude!

The ONLY thing I would have added is sizing. You mentioned that they are slim, but you didn't say whether to go true to size, or if you should size up or down.

I say this mostly because I've been curious how I should size :lol:

Last edited:
ha!.....they are actually very TTS imo, im a 32 in other brands like Gap and Zara and i never felt the need to size up or down on these....the cool thing is that the dont have that tapered skinny cut of 511's they are slim all through out, of course that has its downside because I can see them being a struggle with dudes that have larger thighs, ill edit my post and include that. :D

thanks bro

that barney's warehouse sale has some really nice C&J boots/shoes on good discount. would definitely cop if i wasn't running on college funds :rolleyes

that barney's warehouse sale has some really nice C&J boots/shoes on good discount. would definitely cop if i wasn't running on college funds :rolleyes
I didn't check but I doubt they listed what last they are on which makes buying tedious.

In due time... In due time, A!

ha!.....they are actually very TTS imo, im a 32 in other brands like Gap and Zara and i never felt the need to size up or down on these....the cool thing is that the dont have that tapered skinny cut of 511's they are slim all through out, of course that has its downside because I can see them being a struggle with dudes that have larger thighs, ill edit my post and include that. :D

thanks bro

No problem man, I gotchu! :lol:

Forgot that launched today and I'm the one that posted it. :rolleyes

These sales are awesome. :pimp:

^Confirmation for everyone that Steezy was VERY bored today. :lol:

Sick fits my man. :pimp:

Red Wings in the 3rd pic?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom