Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yeah not digging the first fit, reminds me of those candy hearts you used to get in grade school on Valentines Day with all the different sayings on them :lol: I like the tie on the last fit though, love those kinds of ties for some reason

Last edited:
Dope fit.. How tall are you? Do you hem your pants? If so how much do you usually take off?
Thanks, I am 5'9 and I try to find something off the rack that I like, I havent found a good tailor
mean.gif

Most 30 length pants fit just how I like, these are J Crew Bowery slim pants

I don't think it's that. When you post on the Internet to show what you look like and are wearing you open yourself up for criticism. Just as he has the right to post what he likes, folks have the right to post what they don't like.

although that may be true, lettuce be cereal, NT is full of sheeps who just follow the herd and with no reason whatsoever will come at Proto just because is what others who may or may not have their reasons do.
Very true. Unfortunately you have recieved hate from that herd as well. As long as its respectful critiques I'm cool.

Yeah not digging the first fit, reminds me of those candy hearts you used to get in grade school on Valentines Day with all the different sayings on them :lol: I like the tie on the last fit though, love those kinds of ties for some reason

yeah gotta figure out a better way to rock them.

Congrats to the new Morehouse Man from another Morehouse Man!! :nthat:

yall graduation is dope as hell glad i experienced it in person.

Nice Gagjr

Brother graduation tonight

Bourbon Kenilworth

jacket fits great C, very nice fit. find that tailor though. just jump out there take a risk. i actually had my little sister taper my suit pants.

Can anyone comment on the quality of Zara shoes? Saw some nice brown croc drivers and ordered them but I have no idea about the quality.

Last edited:
Stay far away word to Wis
Should be here tomorrow or friday. I can always return them if I don't like them.

How bad on a scale of 1 to 10? I only have 2 pairs of shoes (serious) so I desperately need some new ones in my rotation.

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on the quality of Zara shoes? Saw some nice brown croc drivers and ordered them but I have no idea about the quality.

Agreed with DZaster's comment, every time I've gone to Zara and looked at their shoes in person they look nice from afar but feel very cheaply made upon closer inspection.

I might buy a pair if they went on sale but I would never pay full retail for them. You can definitely do much better for the same price point (typically $80-120 range iirc).

Should be here tomorrow or friday. I can always return them if I don't like them.
How bad on a scale of 1 to 10? I only have 2 pairs of shoes (serious) so I desperately need some new ones in my rotation.

I'd say a step above footwear from H&M but just barely.

Normally I only buy designer so I figured I'd take the cheaper route for a change and these posts are already making me regret it. 
laugh.gif

Their trousers and jeans are still nice though.

Whoever PM me first can get the code. I don't wanna post it here and have a lurker steal it. Would like a member to put it to use. I don't see anything I really NEED right now. Wanted petit new standards but they aren't included in the sale. A lot of stuff I want though.

I was just getting ready to PM you until I read that the petite new standards aren't included. Been wanting to try that fit out since I heard about it.

]

Hey guys, I'm tryna sell these Clark DB (crepe sole) color flint suede, which is dark brown.

They are a 9.5
I need money so pm if interested...

They are in good quality hit me up

(I know I shouldn't do this but I'm desperate )

Last edited:
Quick question: I have this interview at a facility on Friday, the HR person said jeans and a polo would be fine as it'll be near machinery and whatnot. What combination of shoes + jeans + polo (dress shirt?) would you think is appropriate.

Here is my list of shoes:

walnut wingtips

clarks beeswax boots with white (dirtyish) vibram sole

clarks khaki low cut shoes (like the jinx)

black shoes

I am thinking of wearing dark jeans (selvedge, from gap so they arent all worn looking).

Ideas for polos, dress shirt or overall outfit?

Thanks

Thanks, I am 5'9 and I try to find something off the rack that I like, I havent found a good tailor :smh:

Most 30 length pants fit just how I like, these are J Crew Bowery slim pants
This guy took my physical stats! You better not be sz 9 :lol:

Stay far away word to Wis
Yes. Quality is no good. If you want to wear for one season then sure but it's a fast fashion brand after all.

Quick question: I have this interview at a facility on Friday, the HR person said jeans and a polo would be fine as it'll be near machinery and whatnot. What combination of shoes + jeans + polo (dress shirt?) would you think is appropriate.

Here is my list of shoes:
walnut wingtips
clarks beeswax boots with white (dirtyish) vibram sole
clarks khaki low cut shoes (like the jinx)
black shoes

I am thinking of wearing dark jeans (selvedge, from gap so they arent all worn looking).

Ideas for polos, dress shirt or overall outfit?

Thanks
The Wingtips, those jeans or chinos, and polo or dress shirt tucked in. I'd opt for dress shirt and chinos or trousers personally.

Back
Top Bottom