Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thanks man, I found a plaid one on the tie bar that I thought might look good, but I don't know about mixing checker with plaid and if I could pull it off.

Picked these up for 30 at kohls earlier.
Figured they'd be good enough for beaters on a daily basis and such.

What do yall think?

The fact that the brogue-ing is like a hybrid short wing/long wing is throwing me the hell off. :\
I mean, I guess for $30 and beater wise, sure. Why not

Perfect for the club or any other environment where your shoes will be stepped on and scuffed up anyway

Perfect for the club or any other environment where your shoes will be stepped on and scuffed up anyway
Yeah that's true, could do that as well.

You plan on using dress shoes as beaters bro?

Well I sure as hell am not wearing the AEs I ordered everyday :lol:

Work everyday, don't wanna ruin em.

Adrian, not all of us can come up on *** for less than 10 bucks :/ :lol:

For an extra 20 bucks or so you could hit Macys and grab a pair off of clearance. I'm not a fan of beater dress shoes.

Any of you ever cop the heat tech ish from uniqlo? Worth copping?

I only have the long johns/long underwear and a scarf. I wore my pair under some heavy denim and my legs were still cold on a windy day.
damn thanks, anyone know any alts for long underwear looking for me and my girl, we're in colorado and have to be out and about in the morning

Check Target or jcpenney for traditional thermal style longjohns. I have a pair of merona and champion c9 from target and I like them. Once in a while i'll even wear my under armour cold gear leggings.

Yeah don't look bad at all in those pics. Went to my store the other day looking to see them in person but they didn't have them.

Back
Top Bottom