Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Boring... all black errthang!!!
fcs6rb.jpg

2czykxx.jpg

Checked out nordstrom rack and only saw pairs of clarks desert boots and some timbs moc toe earthkeepers.

These came in yesterday. Left boot fits perfect but the right one has a little heel slippage. Will see how these are in the rain. Might get some Obenauf leather protector to put inbetween the upper and welt and on the seams.

Very nice! Mine works perfectly well in the rain, then again SoCal rain is probably light in comparison to other parts of the country.

Nice pick-up though, boots are great nonetheless.

^
It was raining today but i wanted to save them for tomorrow. Plan on wearing them hard and making Indy proud.

Whenever I google something about the boots I see your posts and pictures pop up (rfx) from style forum. Good stuff.

Last edited:
Checked out nordstrom rack and only saw pairs of clarks desert boots and some timbs moc toe earthkeepers.

These came in yesterday. Left boot fits perfect but the right one has a little heel slippage. Will see how these are in the rain. Might get some Obenauf leather protector to put inbetween the upper and welt and on the seams.

Those are awesome. Mind sharing how much you got them for?

^
I used the 25% off jcrew coupon that was posted here last month. One of the rare coupons that worked on Aldens. Ended up being $406 with tax.

Those boots look very nice shogun. I was eyeing them about a week ago. Great pick!
pimp.gif

Last edited:
^
Thanks. I've been wanting them for a while now and decided to open up the wallet and get them under retail when i had the chance.

That APC is nice at half price. At retail? No thanks.

Speaking of varsities, I'm going to order a TOJ0 but I can't decide between black/black or navy/black. I used to love black but lately I've been trying to shift more towards navy. We'll see though.

Speaking of varsities, I'm going to order a TOJ0 but I can't decide between black/black or navy/black. I used to love black but lately I've been trying to shift more towards navy. We'll see though.

When in doubt... well you know my suggestion...

Both are versatile. But I like Navy/Black better.

Black/Black :evil:

Black/black varsities always look so boss but if you already have a lot of black jackets, mix it up with navy/black.

How much that joint run again? The wait time is the only thing that would drive me insane lol

Back
Top Bottom