Dressing Better Vol 2.0

the tie is from Uniqlo, thanks for the feedback bros, I was just trying to portray how you would get into the office trying to walk through 12 inches of snow, no way youd wear dress shoes for that, same for the parka, but i totally respect your feedback 8)

I just wear my bad weather Bass dress shoes. I don't have to worry about going through unshoveled snow and don't like the boot look. In general I dress like any other day of work but in a cheaper pair of shoes. I feel like owning a cheap pair of shoes for bad rain/snow is necessary.

You should post a pic with different shoes/boots. I think the main thing I didn't like about your fit was the way your boots come up high and keep your dress slacks from laying down.

I just wear my bad weather Bass dress shoes. I don't have to worry about going through unshoveled snow and don't like the boot look. In general I dress like any other day of work but in a cheaper pair of shoes. I feel like owning a cheap pair of shoes for bad rain/snow is necessary.

You should post a pic with different shoes/boots. I think the main thing I didn't like about your fit was the way your boots come up high and keep your dress slacks from laying down.

Makes sense broski....

Just trying something different bro, my leg opening is too narrow to even try to fit these big boots in them..

RIght by LL Bean bruh. 
laugh.gif

On the real though, I like the fit. Maybe a different pair of boots, but the fit overall is nice. I think it might look weird in the front though with the pants kinda being a little messy from not being able to go into or around the boots.

Not much to critique really, it's tee and jeans.

Maybe tell your friend not to throw the Roc sign?

:lol:

That sign actually refers to the diamond shaped window that was on older model Caddys. Pimps/ Players would throw it up at their Players Balls. Roc just repurposed it.

both my parents are 20 year plus army vets, I grew up on army bases, I went to school on an army base till I started high school, I love that I can incorporate camo into my every day life even though I didn't join the service, it's a part of my life, and I especially love when I can take something from my dad's closet when I visit the rents and it has Jones on it. 

i just found out that i will be working at Mandalay Bay during the same time as the PROJECT trade show.  I was there last year also during the show, and I got a visitor pass to see the exhibit halls.  It was very cool to see almost every type of clothing/shoes in person, not just on display, but being worn by exhibitors and attendees.  I mean everyone brought out their coolest clothes.  In terms of Nikes, you can pretty much name one and I most likely saw it there.

oh yeah, and beautiful women everywhere.

heres a photo of shoes on display in Jeff Staple's booth, who I met:

Last edited:
Famb- I really like j crew slim ludlow pants, perfect fit.. But the price is not working-
Does anyone know a comparable alternative, same fit way cheaper prices?

Links?

Possible comparison pics?

Famb- I really like j crew slim ludlow pants, perfect fit.. But the price is not working-
Does anyone know a comparable alternative, same fit way cheaper prices?

Links?

Possible comparison pics?
There's always uniqlo and H&M. The H&M trousers I had years ago were darn slim if not a bit more than the Ludlow. Not sure if they have multiple fits tho since H&M is super slim aka euro slim.

There's always uniqlo and H&M. The H&M trousers I had years ago were darn slim if not a bit more than the Ludlow. Not sure if they have multiple fits tho since H&M is super slim aka euro slim.

Thanks bro'- you have any experience with the j crew factory Bedford slim pant?

Thanks bro'- you have any experience with the j crew factory Bedford slim pant?
I bought a pair of trousers from J. Crew Outlet before. I liked the color and pattern. It was labeled slim fit but I'm not sure what the name was. It was far from slim though. The pants cost be $30, it was like 80 or so percent off. I spent $70 recutting the pants so it would be a true slim fit. Fabric isn't great. Just got it because of the pattern and color, once again.

Because camo is supposed to be poppin' in 2014, I wore this today to a camo theme lunch with RFX:

RFX showed up in camo pants with Rafstros, and a fur vest looking very K-Pop star. Being the Mr. Wilson from Home Improvement that he is, he wouldn't allow me to post pics sadly.

Not much to critique really, it's tee and jeans.

Maybe tell your friend not to throw the Roc sign?

:lol:

That sign actually refers to the diamond shaped window that was on older model Caddys. Pimps/ Players would throw it up at their Players Balls. Roc just repurposed it.

My bad.

ai3mac1, tell your boy not to throw up the diamond shaped window from old model caddys that pimps throw up at their players ball sign.

My bad.

ai3mac1, tell your boy not to throw up the diamond shaped window from old model caddys that pimps throw up at their players ball sign.
Haha damn y'all got me rolling. 

To be fair he was drunk as !@#

Thanks for the responses NT fam 
pimp.gif

Can some of you guys recommend a brand/brands of cargo pants in a variety of colors and prints good quality nothing too light or cheap looking maybe with bottoms that can be tied up no loose or elastic stuff sorry couldn't go through all 1301 other pages to check recommendations thx in advance oh not too expensive I would like to buy a few at time not one at a time based on price

Last edited:
Can some of you guys recommend a brand/brands of cargo pants in a variety of colors and prints good quality nothing too light or cheap looking maybe with bottoms that can be tied up no loose or elastic stuff sorry couldn't go through all 1301 other pages to check recommendations thx in advance oh not too expensive I would like to buy a few at time not one at a time based on price
 I have a couple pairs of American Eagle cargos...I like the fit on them..you can't tie the bottoms but they aren't super loose imo. They have a straight leg and a slim straight version....not too expensive and they're always doing sales.

both my parents are 20 year plus army vets, I grew up on army bases, I went to school on an army base till I started high school, I love that I can incorporate camo into my every day life even though I didn't join the service, it's a part of my life, and I especially love when I can take something from my dad's closet when I visit the rents and it has Jones on it. 
I have a similar story. I grew up on military bases, my father retired from the Army after 25 yrs, and my little brother served in Afghanistan. The military has played an integral part of my life. I've incorporated camo pieces into my wardrobe since the mid 90's. Definitely not a fad for me.

On another note, I see you live in the Springs. Coincidentally, I lived 10 yrs of my life there because of the military. Glad I'm not there anymore tho
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I recently bought 2 pairs of the levi's commuter cargos in navy and khaki color from macy's. Great pants. They have some stretch to them, have 10 pockets, and have 2 sets of snap buttons on the ankles to make them tighter if you want. So far I think they only come in those 2 colors though. Kinda pricey too so wait for a sale.

TSBMen is at a crossroad. Dan has moved to Cali and is no longer into the NYC Trendy lifestyle and sometimes forgets that this is what made him. He helped push many of those trends, especially to the Hypebeast defuncts like the majority of us. Look at us, all former sneakerheads now hardbottom Allen Edmond heads who have worn camo, lapel flowers/pins, printed shirts etc. The problem that he (Dan) has realized is that he never explained how he matured in style. Using those trends to create a base for his own style and inspiration. He admits to leaving these details out, but since most men just follow what they see get the girls (style wise) he has to understand that he will be judged for now criticizing what he helped create.

That moto is super tough man. I'd look into getting one myself if it wasn't for the logo on the back :\

Either way though, clean fit.

Back
Top Bottom