Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Which one of you are going to grab that Supreme x Brooks Brothers collab??

Need some advice, going to a wedding next month. I have a ludlow dark navy suit, instead of going the standard light blue or white undershirt and tie combo I wanted add some color. Maybe a gingham shirt with a tie? I was thinking a light blue gingham and purple tie or a pink gingham shirt. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

These dudes on Million Dollar Listing on Bravo wear some of the freshest suits. Very well tailored too. Y'all familiar with the show?

Need some advice, going to a wedding next month. I have a ludlow dark navy suit, instead of going the standard light blue or white undershirt and tie combo I wanted add some color. Maybe a gingham shirt with a tie? I was thinking a light blue gingham and purple tie or a pink gingham shirt. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I think purple tie would work, I actually have a light blue gingham shirt and a purple tie but never tried it. If you want to play it safe you can go with a dark blue or navy tie.

I'm picking up mags like I usually do and saw Kobe in the 3s. No Kobes for him. Lol.

I've run out of clean socks and have worn tube socks before. With shoes that look just like those
roll.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
I've run out of clean socks and have worn tube socks before. With shoes that look just like those:rofl: :smh:
Nah, fam. That don't fly! LOL. I stock up when I see a sale. I have no issues with BR and J. Crew joints. They last long enough and I pick them up at

Wore my luxurious sneakers this past Friday. They were so luxurious :smokin

Come at me brehs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom