Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Adamant about 3 piece?

If so, go Indochino. If you are wiling to let go of the waist coat, go Suit Supply or Thick As Thieves (provided that you are no larger than a 42)

I want to go 3 piece because I don't like wearing a full suit. So the full suit will be on for a few pics but after that it's sleeves rolled up and I love the look of a vest and tie
Solid suit only ?

I would hope so, I hate seeing striped suits in weddings.

Is Indochino or Suit Supply even a good option with a month left? With that short period of time, I would rather suggest the best fitting off the rack suit and just getting it altered.
But a glen plaid or subtle windowpane would be fine mang.

SS unfortunately does not have a navy 3 piece and if its a month, indo won't work either. I honestly can't give any other opinions if the time constraint is like that.. :\

Glen plaid will only work if you can't even tell it's glen plaid. Same with windowpane though I think it'll work as a db best if you're going to go windowpane but that'll require almost perfect cut and alteration to make it look great. It just stands out too much to me and in a wedding, got to let the groom shine.

Glen plaid will only work if you can't even tell it's glen plaid. Same with windowpane though I think it'll work as a db best if you're going to go windowpane but that'll require almost perfect cut and alteration to make it look great. It just stands out too much to me and in a wedding, got to let the groom shine.
Subtle navy glenplaid is not uncommon.

edit* I guess this is more towards the grey spectrum though :lol:

Last edited:
Subtle navy glenplaid is not uncommon.

edit* I guess this is more towards the grey spectrum though :lol:

Like I said, glen plaid will only work if you can't even tell it's glen plaid. :lol:

Last edited:
BULLY!!!

And people really just gon' put any hashtags they can think of, huh? I guess it's cuz I'm not on Twitte or IG that it's still so weird to see so many damn hashtags for every posts some people make. Surprise dude didn't include #sprin, #fall and all the months in the calendar. :lol:

Lemme know how they work out.

Good looks I will. These are exactly what I've been looking for as far as black boots. Nice silhouette and casual looking. Knew it was an instacop when I saw that one pic and the price. Then I read about them and saw more pics and they got the side zipper which is cool. Only thing I'm not too crazy about is the cap toe but it's subtle enough I don't care. Got the same size as I wear in 6 inches so hopefully these fit alright.

Picked a fight with a dude on IG who kept posting a tag referencing bespoke garments. He blocked me for calling him on his bluff :lol:

Love this lol. I find it amusing when indochino or Jcrew dudes front like they rockin Savile Row joints.

nothin wrong with mtm or OTR mall brand stuff..but dont front like u hopped outta some bespoke boutique in florence

Ardian on his Mean Girls steez "you can't sit with us" :lol:

I shot The homie Sergs maternity session and I gotta say his Bespoke suit was a thing of beauty, fit him very well too!! That paisley lining is so sick....I can rock out with an express/HM/Jcrew suit and look better than most, but Bespoke is BESPOKE and the difference in the way the fabric falls on the body is evident...still you won't ever catch me on my DBag behavior calling anyone out on their half canvassed suit, that's the equivalent of pointing fingers and laughing at the kid in the fake Concords....just let people rock man..lol

I'm thinking about investing in a designer suit. My budget will be $800.

Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom