Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Lol I ended up not following through with the navy villain because of the black zippers

to each their own

JPS JPS

I agree with you about the JE quality. It's decent, but the price could be better, I bought only from the first and second drops ever and kinda been over the brand.

Yo Henny, what kind of tee you had on in the fitting room pic you posted?
I need one of those tees for when I wear my JE hoody and Chelsea heels.

I know JE makes those tees but I'm hoping you know a different brand.

Checked out the GQ x Gap line on Friday

Tried on the black stampd destroyed biker yeans

I looked stupid in them cause my legs are too pale

check out elwood clothing, or search either split hem or long line t-shirts on google. they're very trendy at the moment.

Anyone here got any tricks up their sleeve on how to make this stupid mistake of mine less visible? I love these boots! lol

Def cosign on Elwood for basics. They have curved hem tees that are normal length too

It's actually not a t-shirt. It's the Mercer Tank.

beware of Elwood. some tees are elongated and some are "tall elongated"

yall cats gonna be out here wearing dresses to match yall heels

So I mentioned I was in NYC for business this past weekend. I want to share this with you guys. I think that some of the NTers in the NE may be interested. My best friend started this company and I've been working on it with him. Now that it's getting colder we're getting busy working on it again. Also, it's now at a point of success where I feel I can post it on NT without being EWD about it :lol:. If you guys need a hookup let me know.

http://shop.flandana.us/

So I mentioned I was in NYC for business this past weekend. I want to share this with you guys. I think that some of the NTers in the NE may be interested. My best friend started this company and I've been working on it with him. Now that it's getting colder we're getting busy working on it again. Also, it's now at a point of success where I feel I can post it on NT without being EWD about it :lol:. If you guys need a hookup let me know.

http://shop.flandana.us/

Is.

This.

Life.

Can't.

Be.

Back
Top Bottom