Dressing Better Vol 2.0

In the market for a new wallet. Any other recos aside from tanner, corner, makr, bellroy? Trying to keep it under $150

Last edited:
Herschel quality is trash.

Wis: those jodhpurs look great. I had a pair but I have wide feet and this caused the top flap to flare out at the sides. Looked absolutely terrible on my feet unfortunately.

In the market for a new wallet. Any other recos aside from tanner, corner, makr, bellroy? Trying to keep it under $150
Get a money clip instead.

Got a nice brass one from my uncle this Christmas. Feel like a boss every time I whip it out. Plus if doesn't get all bulky like a wallet.

Herschel quality is trash.

I wouldn't say trash per se, but I agree with what you're trying to say. Their products are sort of like Ikea's, the value comes from the contemporary appeal at an affordable price. It really boils down to how the owner takes of them.

Get a money clip instead.

Got a nice brass one from my uncle this Christmas. Feel like a boss every time I whip it out. Plus if doesn't get all bulky like a wallet.

Where do you put your cards? You carry around a cardholder too?

different needs demand different product, i don't see how someone exclusively uses a moneyclip though. last person was probably tony soprano

slim bifolds are great for a few cards/id and some cash

different needs demand different product, i don't see how someone exclusively uses a moneyclip though. last person was probably tony soprano

slim bifolds are great for a few cards/id and some cash
Exactly. Some cash is very different from a clip thats meant to only carry cash.

I got a banana republic cardholder and use the middle slot for at least a 20. Then have a few CC's/Debit, license, metro card, and even my old student ID. No way could I get away with all that using a money clip :lol:

My friend uses a money clip but he puts his license and cards in there too. He might as well just use a wallet.

I do need to get a less bulky wallet. There's a natural leather Tanner Goods one that i've been looking at.

i only carry cash :nerd:. Nah But on the real, I tried the card holder, I can't do it. I have a rotation of a few LV and Burberry wallets. Might be bulky but I'm used to it. Also have some custom made leather joints I had made from overseas when I visited for mad cheap. They work really nice.

Last edited:
I transitioned over to a LV cardholder about 2 years ago and never looked back. Less bulky for me and I usually keep about $100 in cash with my CC's, license, etc.

Leather card holder/minimalist wallet over > *

As long as it's some high quality leather I'm good, no need to pay over $100 for some high fashion designer name brand.

Got this wallet a few years back and has held up great. Doesn't get bulky and has enough slots to fit what i need

http://www.saddlebackleather.com/fr...cco&custcol3=Natura Pigskin&custcol15=Current

Back
Top Bottom