Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Affordable camel overcoat ? Uniqlo has one but I don't have one near me to try it on etc as I live in Canada. Looking for one that's around mid thigh ish length so it can worn casually and more dressed up. I heard the Uniqlo one runs long this season ? I'm 5'11 btw, so don't know how the Uniqlo one would fit on me. Any other brands worth checking out in a similar price range of $150-200?

Last edited:
Haven't really seen any talk about leather goods on here... 

Anybody know of any brands selling some nice wallets? Minimal design is preferred.

Only able to cop a personal. Wanted a couple to find a suit [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

Any recommendations on some nice shorts that work as both gym and casual shorts?
Fabric gonna be a concern unless you're into the athleisure appeal. I guess you can rock sweat shorts though.

Only able to cop a personal. Wanted a couple to find a suit [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
Lines were serious out here. There's a small boutique around my office. Went to get snack and noticed a line forming around 3pm Friday. Cops told them to get lost a few hours later.

How'd you come up? It's hard as hell without all that technical work.
I entered the draw and got picked :lol:

My friend got plugged in. He found a local mom and pop store and sold him their entire stock. I didn't even know such thing exists nowadays especially in a large metropolitan. Fam flipped them for $450 a pop and is en route to Vegas right now for bottle services with the profit to chase thots.

Can someone give me a quick tutorial on how to wear blazers with a shirt/tie and dress pants?
laugh.gif

I start a new job in a courtroom setting, so I have to present well, but I'm pretty clueless when it comes to which materials go well with one another. For example if I was to wear a tweed blazer, what type of dress pants would bode well?

Anyone that has a SuitSupply in their city checked out the Biella yet? Curious to see how slim it is. The patch pocket is exactly what I'm looking for, I like the Hudson but could do without the patch breast pocket

Anyone that has a SuitSupply in their city checked out the Biella yet? Curious to see how slim it is. The patch pocket is exactly what I'm looking for, I like the Hudson but could do without the patch breast pocket

The Havana is patch pockets and inset chest pocket.

Biella essentially the Havana with a wider lapel (similar to Lazio in that regard).

I've been told it fits exactly like Havana as well.

Biella essentially the Havana with a wider lapel (similar to Lazio in that regard).

I've been told it fits exactly like Havana as well.

Was about to say the Havana's lapels aren't wide enough for me.

I haven't tried on the Havana, does it seem overly slim? Or could I grab the same size in that as the Hudson?

Back
Top Bottom