Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Hey everyone. I'm getting married in August and I'm looking for a white pocket square and a dark brown belt with gold buckle. Can anyone point me to the right direction? Thanks!

So I need to get a suit for a graduation event...
Going to get the suit on Monday, need it done by Friday...
I live in NYC...
All my suits now are j crew ludlow for an example of fit that I like...
Was thinking about going to suit supply, any other ideas that I can go in store and try and get tailored for pick up by Friday?
Also price range ~$500 ideally but if it's a really nice suit I have no problem dropping more

I live in NYC...
Was thinking about going to suit supply, any other ideas that I can go in store and try and get tailored for pick up by Friday?
Also price range ~$500 ideally but if it's a really nice suit I have no problem dropping more

Suit Supply seems to be a good answer in the thread. The only issue might be the tailor fees might place the joint out of your price range. Brooks Bros outlets (never been to one). Can't finesse from Men's Wearhouse or J.O.S.

Last edited:
I live in NYC...

SuitSupply. If you can find the right cut for you, the alterations should be minimal.

cosign on suitsupply.

I own two suits fro the outlet sales but last week I copped my first full price suit.

Wanted a staple Navy suit so I went w da Havana cut.

the havana jacket is basically perfect for me. Just need to get the pants hemmed and slightly tapered once they come in 

cosign on suitsupply.

I own two suits fro the outlet sales but last week I copped my first full price suit.

Wanted a staple Navy suit so I went w da Havana cut.

the havana jacket is basically perfect for me. Just need to get the pants hemmed and slightly tapered once they come in 

Did you cop the tie clip and pocket squares to maximize dat joint?

I got my joints tailored and "tapered" there. The sales clerk was doing the measuring...

I was wondering where the Asian tailor was to get my measurements accrate.

My three suits should be ready Wednesday. I can't wait...

I really like the off-white joint. I also got a Navy blue.

Just picked up my suit from Suit Supply after getting it altered. My brother noticed the back of my jacket has these wrinkles. Does anyone know if its supposed to be like this? or what I can do to have it sit better? 

Ouch. Dats why I don't have confidence in their tailoring. The gym is working for you bro. Dat back getting swoll.

You should be able to take it back to get fixed.

Last edited:
Also real quick, for someone with an athletic slim build, what cut in the suit supply suits would you guys recommend? Looking at the Napoli, lazio, and Havana online right now

Also real quick, for someone with an athletic slim build, what cut in the suit supply suits would you guys recommend? Looking at the Napoli, lazio, and Havana online right now

Havana and Napoli both work nicely for me. Havana is a little more casual and Napoli a little more business. Havana has unstructured shoulders while the Napoli has a bit of padding and structure. For me sizing makes a big difference in the look of Suitsupply jackets. I go with 38R for the modern/sharp/slim suit look. 40R for a more classic/standard. I haven't liked the Lazio. Similar to the Napoli but seems too loose and baggy all the way around for me.

Miss the days when the outlet sale used to be in store friends and family only with all suits priced at $80 :smh:

Ever since they blew up they doubled all the prices from the original outlet sales and put it online. **** still sells :lol:

Last edited:
Just picked up my suit from Suit Supply after getting it altered. My brother noticed the back of my jacket has these wrinkles. Does anyone know if its supposed to be like this? or what I can do to have it sit better? 

I'm going to take a gander and say they probably sold you a suit a size too small. that's pulling due to the shoulders being too small.

Where can I get crewnecks tshirts? Wanted to cop dem at uniqlo but my size is sold out. Looking for black, white, grey and something slim.

Back
Top Bottom