Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone familiar with Story et Fall, that can explain why so many of the items on the site have no photo? The answer I got from them didn't explain it. Does it mean it's no currently available?

No clue. Worst website of all time, but I can vouch for the quality of their shoes. I ordered some Chelsea boots from them back in 2015 (no picture then either :lol: ) and they've still held up pretty well after heavy use. Quality is comparable to my Saint Laurent boots which cost damn near 4x more

i don't doubt the quality, but i at least want to see an actual pic of what i'm ordering. For black shoes, cool. but for other colors I have no clue what shade is being used.

Anyone familiar with Story et Fall, that can explain why so many of the items on the site have no photo? The answer I got from them didn't explain it. Does it mean it's no currently available?

They use it as a ploy to keep sales low. They don't like to have such high demand (even though their MTO sales are usually backed up).

They're one of those companies that ”if you know you know” and generally depend on word of mouth for sales and they release silhouettes and the fabrics on message boards

Check out KTT forum and StyleForum. Reddit also

Which style in particular are you looking for?

Last edited:
Im looking into the jodhpurs. High and cropped. Ill cehck the forums. Thanks guys

i have two pairs of SEF chelseas.

while theyre not as GOAT in shape as SLP

they are beautiful. I actually get more compliments on my tan and grey juans vs my SLP sigaro jawnz

Im VERY interested in the gray, but there’s so few pics floating around that im hesitant to order.

Gonna try a pair of Chelsea boots. I think I’m over my desert boots.

Is New Republic a good brand to start with? I’d rather have the crep sole instead of the heels.

Is New Republic a good brand to start with? I’d rather have the crep sole instead of the heels.

Wore mine the other day. Don’t wear em enough tbh

0E09DEF7-90A0-4F02-99ED-86B5E24A7993.jpeg

I own both the Common Projects Chelsea boots and the NR Chelsea boots.
The NR are a great alternative and the best bang for your buck Chelsea boots in the market IMO.
The height and shape is perfect, if you like the CP silhouette.
The suede is pretty solid for the price, but don't expect designer quality.
Also, the crepe sole is really comfortable.

I own both the Common Projects Chelsea boots and the NR Chelsea boots.
The NR are a great alternative and the best bang for your buck Chelsea boots in the market IMO.
The height and shape is perfect, if you like the CP silhouette.
The suede is pretty solid for the price, but don't expect designer quality.
Also, the crepe sole is really comfortable.
Thank you for that. I don’t wear dress shoes/boots too often, but I’ve had the desert boots for three years and just wanted to try something new. So I’m looking to stay on the cheaper side.

What was everyone's best / favorite cops of 2018?

For me:
AE flex denim in medium indigo wash
Spier Mackay navy suit
Suitsupply grey texture suit
Abercrombie black bomber
Allen Edmonds black leather chelseas
Needles x Vans purple slip-ons
Saks blue suede chelseas

Need to try this ae flex denim

Misread, 2019 cop prob $37 Clark’s desert boots triple black suede. Been pretty warm this week through the cold. Good beaters.

What was everyone's best / favorite cops of 2018?

For me:
AE flex denim in medium indigo wash
Spier Mackay navy suit
Suitsupply grey texture suit
Abercrombie black bomber
Allen Edmonds black leather chelseas
Needles x Vans purple slip-ons
Saks blue suede chelseas

AE flex denim
Uniqlo pile lined sweats
Uniqlo chinos
Thursday Boot Captains
Cole Haan wool overcoat
Kirkland merino wool socks

also some nike tech fleece sweatpants from my dad that im pretty sure are reps :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom