Dressing Better Vol 2.0

F2DAE0D2-7808-442F-AD5C-5196BF29F4B0.jpeg

Flea market tee
Needles narrow track pants

I want more tees that fit like this

Someone said there was something wrong with heels in the summer tho? I dig it... :shrugs:

Hanging out at my sister-in-law’s bridal shower

F88B3523-C4B6-4F2D-8971-1EA67AD4E92F.jpeg

Really considering pulling the trigger on a pair like this
Summertime coming up tho

I got some SEF cropped Johdpurs in a 43 if anyone is interested. They ended up being too small.

Have a few pairs of CP Chelseas. Definitely wear them a lot outside of the summer months. Mostly with denim for work.

Have a few pairs of CP Chelseas. Definitely wear them a lot outside of the summer months. Mostly with denim for work.
I'ma keep it real, I've worn mine about five times or less in the past two years. Recently tried to off them on Grailed but the offers I was getting were downright offensive. Took it as a sign to keep them and wear them more. :lol:

I'ma keep it real, I've worn mine about five times or less in the past two years. Recently tried to off them on Grailed but the offers I was getting were downright offensive. Took it as a sign to keep them and wear them more. :lol:

I wanna wear mine more but I need to start double socking it. I get the worst rub on back of my achilles and guaranteed blisters if wearing for more than a few hours.

I wanna wear mine more but I need to start double socking it. I get the worst rub on back of my achilles and guaranteed blisters if wearing for more than a few hours.

Pick up some hiking style socks. They're much thicker.

All my socks are from Uniqlo, so I would get blisters too. Picked up some Kirkland hiking socks and pretty much the only thing I can wear with them.

All my socks are from Uniqlo, so I would get blisters too. Picked up some Kirkland hiking socks and pretty much the only thing I can wear with them.
Midland hiking socks GOAT

Have boot socks and thicker wool socks. Still blistered. Pretty sure I need to dress sock then wool sock or invest in a sock liner when I wear them. If that doesnt work then they might have to go on the chopping block. If you're a 45 we can be in touch.

Yeah, Costco the best place for thick socks.

Anyone big boys with experience with MNML? I want a pair of track pants but I'm not sure about the sizing. I'm a 38 so they say go with the XXL, but since I don't know the fit, I'm wondering if I should go with the XXXL.

I know it’s out of season, but I’m looking for a wool camel topcoat, preferably 2-buttons.

Any recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom