Dressing better

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Nickelson+Wooster.JPG
Nickelson+Wooster2.JPG

*would not leave girlfriend 20 years younger than him around*
What does this mean? lol.

I'm not sure if there are many red leather fans out there like me but these Red Wings looks great to me.
Their oxblood series.

Red-Wing-Autumn-Winter-2011-Oxblood-BOOTS-02.jpeg
Red-Wing-Autumn-Winter-2011-Oxblood-BOOTS-04.jpeg

Red-Wing-Autumn-Winter-2011-Oxblood-BOOTS-03.jpeg
Red-Wing-Autumn-Winter-2011-Oxblood-BOOTS-01.jpeg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

What's your budget bro...btw congrats on the wedding, enjoy it, it will be over before you know it...
Max $250. Thanks. It is coming up fast.

Luong1209 wrote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Hey peeps. My wedding is next month and I need shoe recommendations for my tux. Black tux, Black Bow Tie, white shirt. I would prefer loafers.
Congrats!

Post pics afterward.

Thanks, Will do.

RFX45 wrote:

Hey peeps. My wedding is next month and I need shoe recommendations for my tux. Black tux, Black Bow Tie, white shirt. I would prefer loafers.

Congrats.
As for shoe suggestions, the only slip-ons and as close to loafers you should wear for a wedding is this formal slip-ons. Loafers are just too casual witha  tux.

_6098756.jpg

Thanksm I like those. I saw a pair and will go try them out this weekend.

niidawg3 wrote:

Congrats man. +1 on the loafers RFX recommending.

Thanks Nii. I promise I am going be like YO! Next time I see you around the A.

images_onFigure_29_29666_29666_GR7145_m_tif_780d0b38fdf81859.jpg

I bought this at J.Crew on Final Sale.

It doesn't fit me. They're not letting me return it????????

Any way to get around this?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

nerd.gif
sell it to someone else?

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

nerd.gif
sell it to someone else?
thats what hes doin by sayin he doesnt know what to do with it 
nerd.gif

Sorry.

Customer service said no refunds or exchanges.

You think they will credit me if I just send it back? I think so.

Originally Posted by MuslimShady

^Not sure on J.Crew's return policy but here's another loophole to get some cheap clothes from H&M. If anyone remembers the buy 2 get 1 free video games Best Buy sale about a year ago, this is similar. Anyways, H&M always has stuff on sale; and those sale items have a red tag which says the sale price and the original tag (white) which says the original price. What I've done before is purchase something on sale at one H&M, then remove the red sale tag and take it to another H&M and exchanging it for store credit, keep in mind H&M does not require a receipt when dealing with exchanges. So they'll see the original white tag and give you that amount of store credit. I've done this before and ended up getting an H&M suit for about 30 bucks. It doesn't always work though because sometimes, they'll check some "board" in the back to see if the thing you brought in is on sale at a different H&M but usually the employees don't care to do that.
smile.gif

must try this

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

^Not sure on J.Crew's return policy but here's another loophole to get some cheap clothes from H&M. If anyone remembers the buy 2 get 1 free video games Best Buy sale about a year ago, this is similar. Anyways, H&M always has stuff on sale; and those sale items have a red tag which says the sale price and the original tag (white) which says the original price. What I've done before is purchase something on sale at one H&M, then remove the red sale tag and take it to another H&M and exchanging it for store credit, keep in mind H&M does not require a receipt when dealing with exchanges. So they'll see the original white tag and give you that amount of store credit. I've done this before and ended up getting an H&M suit for about 30 bucks. It doesn't always work though because sometimes, they'll check some "board" in the back to see if the thing you brought in is on sale at a different H&M but usually the employees don't care to do that.
smile.gif

must try this
OR take the red sales tag off and put it on a regular sales item, since, they enter all sales items in manually.  $10 for a $50 jacket.

Good old times, I've graduated from that and H&M clothes

smile.gif
So, basically you're committing return fraud.  Are you really that cheap?  I mean, it's H&M to begin with.

Could you guys let me know when you see some nice knit sweaters that go on sale anywhere....preciate it.

[high horse]

being a gentleman should extend beyond what you wear, and also into all facets of your life. i dont think it is right to scam the system. we are all about deals, but get the deals when they are there to be had ... not committing fraud. i notice this has been coming up quite a bit in this thread, by some fairly regular posters.

come on folks!!

[/high horse]

I'm trying 
embarassed.gif

Over the last few years I've really gotten into fashion and what not. Trying to find my own style, the one thin that I have noticed is that women have so many more options.
What do you guys do to add variety to your fits?
I think this is my first fit pic on here, it's pretty bland I know. First day back on campus today. I need some better jeans, all I have now are 514s
5351903901_2407bbb8c1_z.jpg

I don't usually post my pick-ups here anymore since I get flamed all over but I figure this is something some people here might appreciate.
The perfect black dress shoes to me, simple and can be very versatile.
311rq6a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom