Dressing better

Can anyone help me out?

I have a pair of used Allen Edmonds Mcallister in Burgandy size 10, I don't wear anymore was wondering if you guys knew where I could sell these?

I was thinking of buffalo exchange, I know they don't pay much but it's better than nothing.

Can anyone help me out?

I have a pair of used Allen Edmonds Mcallister in Burgandy size 10, I don't wear anymore was wondering if you guys knew where I could sell these?

I was thinking of buffalo exchange, I know they don't pay much but it's better than nothing.

Try eBay or StyleForum

info on these boots??

Dressing should be based on how you feel about yourself, and how you want others to perceive you!  There are ways to dress "better" without having the 'Polo', 'Banana Republic', or 'Hollister' look.  First I'd ask, how do you want to present yourself to the world??? 
happy.gif

Turtleneck and tweed Instagram pic.

Florshiem pickup from Nordstrom Rack. Rocked them a few times. Eye catchers in the light.

Start out buy putting the old things away . Then you can start with basic polos and khakis . If you love you sneakers so mc that you don't want to put them down dress them up with your khakis and polo and stuff . You don't have to start out full blown in a tie and suit and stuff but looking decent is good . Start out being a prep :smile: be simple . Wear jeans just make sure they aren't baggy and they aren't to small as well . Dress you outfits up with different things . Make your own style :smile:
Good luck :smile:

this is not dressing better but i didnt want to make a new thread and figured i could get a quick answer here. What is this style of shirt called, just aztec print or what? thanks broskis

Hey guys, after 4 years of grinding and working my butt off my graduation finally is coming up and I need some advice on what to wear. So the cap and gown is black and the sash is blue. Weather is going to be very hot being in Cali. Just need some suggestions. Thanks

this is not dressing better but i didnt want to make a new thread and figured i could get a quick answer here. What is this style of shirt called, just aztec print or what? thanks broskis

You can get that shirt from UO. Its kind of old tho, I bought mine about a year ago.

Personally when I dress classy but not to classy, I go with a short sleeve Ralph Lauren Polo, Polo khaki shorts, and Sperry Top-Siders like these-

Back
Top Bottom