Dressing better

I got them on deep discount from Yoox and are now all out.
They still have a few Paul Smith shoes at Yoox though for a great price, 40%-50% off retail.
The Alden Unlined Chukkas is a good alternative for $370.
1494.jpg
1493.jpg

That is the one I originally wanted but went with the Paul Smiths instead.

You definitely made the right choice. I love the indy boot styling thrown in, which is what I originally wanted but I don't like the colors they come in.

Do ps fit like the usual uk shoe, size down one?

Paul Smith is very inconsistent when it comes to sizing.
I can fit in a UK6.5-UK8. The PS Borellis are UK8 but I could easily fit in a UK7.5 but I prefer the extra room for thicker socks.
I wear a 9.5-10 in Jack Purcells/Jordans/Nikes for reference.

Hey fellas,

im after some grey dress slacks that have a nice tappered fit, im overseas though, is there any you can suggest that can purchased online? I will most likelyget them tailored eventually.

TIA

EDIT:

Found Topmans site, how 'skinny' is their smart trousers? Im 5'9 #!% with a slim build, probably a 29-30" waist. Should I go for a 28 - is itin to have shorter leg lengths?

Probably going for the 1st, 2nd or 3rd options.
Looking at these:

Nice fit, I just dont like that darker grey on the wasitline.. and maybe could be a lighter grey (its approaching summer here)

Like this color/fit, but not sure about the cuffs at the bottom - can these be removed/unfolded? I think this is almost what im looking for 90%

Like this color/fit, nearly the same as above (same title on the website), but just without the cuffs. Material looks a lot thicker though..

These are a bit lighter in color and look the lest attractive out of the four in relation to pictures. I do like the color though..

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

i need some fat guy gear... im seein alotta skinny shirts

get the best fitting shirt in your size around the neck .. and have the sides altered (with darts) to form fit.

i'm not skinny either, but can find stuff to work after looking hard and making the tailor my best friend.

Another question regarding shirts, how do you get a clean tuck-in?

I have a nice fitted shirt, but the back doesnt seem that neat when tucked it, its like I have a pocket of air at the top of my back,

^
when you guys take pics like that, do you roll your jeans like that to show us the shoes, or do you literally wear your pants like that all day?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Originally Posted by ConductZero

Where can I get some nice white button ups/ties for cheap?
cosign

i was about to buy a brooks brother white oxford but i was like damn, im too poor for this
any alternatives?

H&M has those non-iron white shirts for $15 and you can probably find some ties there for $10 as well.
For ties, I noticed that you can find a decent one at Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, etc... for around $10 from brands like CK and KC.
Thanks for the help but, no H&M or Marshalls, Ross in my area.
I scout out my TJ Maxx, but usually don't find much.
Any other ideas for white oxfords or white shirts?
Any good brands I can order online or something?

Originally Posted by manamazing55

^
when you guys take pics like that, do you roll your jeans like that to show us the shoes, or do you literally wear your pants like that all day?
I wear them like that through out the day.

I'm a fan of the highwater look and personally don't like breaks at all.

^

I'm sure they are rolled up to wear.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

great fit fellas

kind of old forgot to come here

That jacket phil had is vintage Pendleton he won o nEbay is your best bet, unless you want to pay 500+ for the Opening Ceremony pieces

We recently did a post on pocket squares

Jkissi110809.png

my fit

still trying to break in these New cures
This is straight up OD to me.

I couldn't wear this without feeling like an idiot.

Originally Posted by Ralf Loran

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

great fit fellas

kind of old forgot to come here

That jacket phil had is vintage Pendleton he won o nEbay is your best bet, unless you want to pay 500+ for the Opening Ceremony pieces

We recently did a post on pocket squares

my fit

still trying to break in these New cures
This is straight up OD to me.

I couldn't wear this without feeling like an idiot.
I personally wouldn't wear the pocket square, but what's wrong with it?...I see a blazer, dress shirt, tie, jeans, and 'bucks?

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by Killmatic07

anyone know where i can get this sweater?
6prck3.jpg

Anyone? LOL

Did you ask the guy that the blog it's from. I think his name's Phil.
Not positive but I know Pendelton Woolen Mills makes jackets like this. Every once in a while you will find some on ebay for around $125.

lol i cant find it but thanks though. and yeah the guys name is phil, i got it from his blog. lol
yea its a pendleton jacket.....pretty weird seen people other than native americans wear it.
http://www.pendleton-usa.com/home.jsp - website

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

^

I'm sure they are rolled up to wear.
grin.gif

I just couldnt rationalize that someone would roll their pants up like that in public, thats why I asked
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom