Dressing better

^ Yup, my account is on life-support next month because the Monday after those four weddings I'm heading to Florida for a much needed vacation time
pimp.gif
.~

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Your socks and her shoes look tacky to me. Props though.

it's cool...I knew not many would like the socks...i just wanted to add a fun touch to my attire...her shoes i cant agree with you on though....no way in hell they look tacky
grin.gif
thanks for the props bro.

I probably would have gone with different color striped socks. Doesn't look too bad though. Nice pics.

No problem with her shoes though

What does NT think of Tom's? Been trying to get these pair:
TOM-MCL-NA.jpg

Does anyone know about the sizing? I heard they stretch out like crazy.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]so what you guys think about my choice in socks for my big day?...loli know funkie as hell but i wanted to stick to the theme of our wedding...
oj15l3.jpg
they matched her CL's too..
1h2csy.jpg
***BONUS...(i just love this pic too much not to share it..)
2heztqg.jpg
[/font]
nice fit like the socks
roll.gif

but foreal your girl is mad beautiful congrats

Love the cl's some people in here know alot about dressing better but know nothing about high-end sneakers heels etc its an aquired taste props to the misses ksteezy

Originally Posted by aznlilrs

TOM-MCL-NA.jpg

I heard to get a size small because the canvas does stretch

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]so what you guys think about my choice in socks for my big day?...lol i know funkie as hell but i wanted to stick to the theme of our wedding...
oj15l3.jpg
they matched her CL's too..
1h2csy.jpg
***BONUS...(i just love this pic too much not to share it..)
[/font]
congrats man. he who finds a wife finds a good thing. take care of her, and i hope you both enjoy many many years of blissful marriage life.

and you both look great.

Marion718- thanks bro!

JRHodges- Thanks, i do understand we all have different taste, but a pair of CL's on a female with some nice legs is never tacky...lol

nahh guys, is just a simple Michael Khors watch my mother got me as a gift on my wedding day, i was so caught up paying for everything else that it I forgot to get a watch to wear, towards the end i was feeling like !+% because the only watch i had was this casio that in no wayyyy looked dressy...so my mother came though and surprised me, my timepiece game is not up to par......yet
grin.gif

here is a link, if anyone wants to cop.....I love the watch, nice, simple, elegant and affordable.
http://shop.nordstrom.com...ors&origin=searchresults

this is the only other pic i have from the wedding so far that shows it better....i know i told the assistant to take some shots of the watch, but my photog didnt post it on his blog, when i get it ill post it.
4835747739_56c6cbcffd_b.jpg

thanx alot Niidawg, dude i would looooveee to see you post a picture of what your closet may look like....i dont think ive ever seen you post the same suit twice since ive been checking up on this thread....you sure know how to rock a suit.
smokin.gif

Marion718- thanks bro!

JRHodges- Thanks, i do understand we all have different taste, but a pair of CL's on a female with some nice legs is never tacky...lol

nahh guys, is just a simple Michael Khors watch my mother got me as a gift on my wedding day, i was so caught up paying for everything else that it I forgot to get a watch to wear, towards the end i was feeling like !+% because the only watch i had was this casio that in no wayyyy looked dressy...so my mother came though and surprised me, my timepiece game is not up to par......yet
grin.gif

here is a link, if anyone wants to cop.....I love the watch, nice, simple, elegant and affordable.
http://shop.nordstrom.com...ors&origin=searchresults

this is the only other pic i have from the wedding so far that shows it better....i know i told the assistant to take some shots of the watch, but my photog didnt post it on his blog, when i get it ill post it.
4835747739_56c6cbcffd_b.jpg
Are there a lot of people in the bg on purpose?

TOM-MCL-NA.jpg

Had that exact pair. Returned them the next day. Couldn't get over them looking like women's slippers.
Also, I recommend trying them on instore if possible. Nordstrom should carry them. They do run big, I wear size 12 in pretty much all my nike shoes and sized down to an 11 in toms. I feel like the foot bed is also pretty narrow so yeah, definitely recommend trying them on if you can.

I personally think Toms are way too casual, almost sandals like and bummy.
chris-pmas-01.jpg
zac-efron-double-denim.jpg

This is probably the best pic I've seen them worn but I think it's because it is black and the camera angle.
zac1-005.jpg

I say camera angle because it looks real casual here, just really slippers status.
zac003-1.jpg

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]so what you guys think about my choice in socks for my big day?...lol
i know funkie as hell but i wanted to stick to the theme of our wedding...
oj15l3.jpg

much not to share
[/font]
I don't know what everyone is talking about; personally, I love the socks. Congratulations nevertheless...

Originally Posted by HHHornet15

TOM-MCL-NA.jpg

Had that exact pair. Returned them the next day. Couldn't get over them looking like women's slippers.
Also, I recommend trying them on instore if possible. Nordstrom should carry them. They do run big, I wear size 12 in pretty much all my nike shoes and sized down to an 11 in toms. I feel like the foot bed is also pretty narrow so yeah, definitely recommend trying them on if you can.
frown.gif
so does that mean an unfortunate child got a free pair of shoes, and then got them taken away the next day?

Airphilippines- that was in front of the metropolitan museum in NYC at about 3pm...there is no way we were gonna be able to move hundreds of tourists and newyorkers to get our shots...lol...i actually wanted them in the BG...NY Weddings aré very common, its like a tourists attravtion, they love it.

Nuggets- thanx man, i have a 5dmkII and a 40d, but the pics ive posted were taken by our Wedding photographer.

haha good eyes Nugget, but i think you mean Yonkers ave, not Kimball...lol

you from around the way?

Yeah Yonkers Ave, I know that area pretty well, I go up the hill where all those apartment complexes (back area) are when im coming from Bronx River Rd to get to my boys house.

My boy lives on Francis Terrace, im there all the time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AC4Three

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]so what you guys think about my choice in socks for my big day?...lol
i know funkie as hell but i wanted to stick to the theme of our wedding...
oj15l3.jpg

much not to share
[/font]
I don't know what everyone is talking about; personally, I love the socks. Congratulations nevertheless...

ksteezy what brand shoes are those?

Back
Top Bottom