Dressing better

PersiaFly- Yeah the pant roll does look kinda weird. When I walk the leg opening rides up those boots and stays like that.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

thoughts on layering button shirts?

something like this:

tumblr_l2yi5bkkBe1qbwdf9o1_400.jpg

gonna try again...

anyone?

I think the shirt on the outside may actually be a shirt jacket. I have a few of them and do wear them outside a button up. It looks great if there is a contrast.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Today

This year I'm investing in strictly high quality spread collar shirt.

what brand shirt is that?
[h1]John W. Nordstrom[emoji]174[/emoji] Trim Fit Egyptian Cotton Dress Shirt on sale now for $38. Fits great but I need to diversify my shirt collars, have about 20 dress shirts all pointy.
[/h1]

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Today

This year I'm investing in strictly high quality spread collar shirt.

what brand shirt is that?
[h1]John W. Nordstrom[emoji]174[/emoji] Trim Fit Egyptian Cotton Dress Shirt on sale now for $38. Fits great but I need to diversify my shirt collars, have about 20 dress shirts all pointy.
[/h1]

I read an older GQ that mentioned specific dress shirt types for specific face types.. I sort of agreed because I tried the spread collar look and 
felt it made my neck look fat..

Nacho sent you a PM also.

Just out of curiousity, how often do desert boots go on sale in the actual clarks store? theres no stores around me but thinking about making stops when i go visit my mother in san francisco. i need more options besides takkens.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Just out of curiousity, how often do desert boots go on sale in the actual clarks store? theres no stores around me but thinking about making stops when i go visit my mother in san francisco. i need more options besides takkens.

They never put any of the originals on sale. Except for boots like the adder.

Sick tie Nacho.
pimp.gif

Nako- I'm not a fan of the layered button up look. Personally, I don't think I would ever be able to pull the look off.

Urban has a lot of great ties as of this weekend. Legit. $20 a pop too. Yall need to go peep it seriously. Not a loss

For my fellow NYC heads, Is there a Clarks store at QCM?

I'm about to try exchanging a pair of Clarks if this works
laugh.gif

^speaking of which can someone explain to me why all Montclair jackets are $1,000+? I get the whole high end designer thing but w t f?

Originally Posted by BangDak

laugh.gif

Yes there is, on the same level as express...I believe 2nd or 3rd..

^speaking of which can someone explain to me why all Montclair jackets are $1,000+? I get the whole high end designer thing but w t f?

I've wanted one for a while, but %!++!...1000$ on sale!?

I have always wondered the same exact thing. No way shiny material is the expensive.

Moncler often goes on sale but when it comes to quality and actually keeping people warm, they have been really good. Of course you pay for the name as well but I still think they are worth the high price, still won't buy them for retail but people rarely do. Now the Moncler Gamme Bleu is a different story, it is nicer and more fashion oriented but the price increase isn't proportional to what they offer unless that is the specific look you are looking for. Bloomingdales had some Monclers on sale for around 50%-60% off a month or so ago.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by BangDak

laugh.gif

Yes there is, on the same level as express...I believe 2nd or 3rd..
2nd floor.
Where I bought my first pair. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Too bad I got the special edition sand which was $20 more than the regular sand, and I still dont see the difference. 
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom