Dressing better

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Sorry.

Customer service said no refunds or exchanges.

You think they will credit me if I just send it back? I think so.

Generaiya does not think so. J.Crew changed their return/exchange policy in the 3rd quarter of 2010 to avoid being abused by return fraud schemes such as the one MuslimShady just posted.  They no longer take returns or exchanges without receipts, and only grant 30-days for returns of in-store purchases. Saving millions on their bottom line.

Also, their final sale items clearly state that there are no returns and exchanges. #Readingisfundamental

Thanks guys, appreciate it.
The jacket is this Tommy Hillfiger coat I got from macys a few months back.

RFX what kinda are those? I liked those PS ones you posted a while back with the purple laces.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I'm trying 
embarassed.gif

Over the last few years I've really gotten into fashion and what not. Trying to find my own style, the one thin that I have noticed is that women have so many more options.
What do you guys do to add variety to your fits?
I think this is my first fit pic on here, it's pretty bland I know. First day back on campus today. I need some better jeans, all I have now are 514s
5351903901_2407bbb8c1_z.jpg
I think the outfit is perfect man.  If you want to add some flavor, you can get loud with an accessory or two.  Throw in a bracelet, a bright scarf, funky socks (not all at once).  Anything with personality. You could even unbutton the shirt one more button and have a bright red t shirt under or something like that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MuslimShady

^Not sure on J.Crew's return policy but here's another loophole to get some cheap clothes from H&M. If anyone remembers the buy 2 get 1 free video games Best Buy sale about a year ago, this is similar. Anyways, H&M always has stuff on sale; and those sale items have a red tag which says the sale price and the original tag (white) which says the original price. What I've done before is purchase something on sale at one H&M, then remove the red sale tag and take it to another H&M and exchanging it for store credit, keep in mind H&M does not require a receipt when dealing with exchanges. So they'll see the original white tag and give you that amount of store credit. I've done this before and ended up getting an H&M suit for about 30 bucks. It doesn't always work though because sometimes, they'll check some "board" in the back to see if the thing you brought in is on sale at a different H&M but usually the employees don't care to do that.
smile.gif
eek.gif
u done told the wrong man, bro

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I'm trying 
embarassed.gif

Over the last few years I've really gotten into fashion and what not. Trying to find my own style, the one thin that I have noticed is that women have so many more options.
I think this is my first fit pic on here, it's pretty bland I know. First day back on campus today. I need some better jeans, all I have now are 514s
I think the outfit is perfect man.  If you want to add some flavor, you can get loud with an accessory or two.  Throw in a bracelet, a bright scarf, funky socks (not all at once).  Anything with personality. You could even unbutton the shirt one more button and have a bright red t shirt under or something like that.
pimp.gif

good fit man, boots are
sick.gif
though.

Yeah, I've been wanting a scarf but up until this year it never really got cold enough to justify wearing one.
I still need to get a watch too, but that's further down the road. The ones I want are dumb pricey.
Thanks for the input.

lol I love the boots, would of busted my *** walking around all that ice today if it wasn't for them.

RFX I must know what kind of Oxfords those are ... Price too please. I love the tips (pause) .. not too round and not too sharp neither. Nice!

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I'm trying 
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

good fit man, boots are
sick.gif
though.

Co-Sign on the boots

I have that same TH jacket though
smokin.gif

I told myself I was done buying jackets for the season, but I'm really enjoying these toggle jackets.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'm not sure if there are many red leather fans out there like me but these Red Wings looks great to me.
Their oxblood series.

Red-Wing-Autumn-Winter-2011-Oxblood-BOOTS-02.jpeg
Red-Wing-Autumn-Winter-2011-Oxblood-BOOTS-04.jpeg

Red-Wing-Autumn-Winter-2011-Oxblood-BOOTS-03.jpeg
Red-Wing-Autumn-Winter-2011-Oxblood-BOOTS-01.jpeg

ronnie-fieg-polo-ralph-lauren-burnt-ranger-boots-13.jpg

i've been wearing these polo boots for about a month now. gotten a lot of compliments on them. love em.

so i've been looking for a pair of distressed black leather boots. kinda leaning towards the john varvatos barrett boot. i saw someone post them in here. can anyone tell me how they fit? or any other suggestions on a similar style boot? thanks

My arms are pretty lengthy. This may be a silly question, but I was wondering, is there a way to lengthen the sleeves of a blazer/sports coat? Of course what came to mind is "where would the extra fabric come from to have it be lengthened?" I'm not quite sure so I'm curious. I think I was at Macy's before and their tailor services said it was possible? That or I made it up. 
laugh.gif

So does anyone have any experience doing so?
nerd.gif

Could you guys let me know when you see some nice knit sweaters that go on sale anywhere....preciate it.

Are you near a lord & taylor's?...If so they have a 50% off on top of the already marked down price on alot winter items...I literally got a wool sweater originally 100$ for a woooppinnn 20 bucks!....they had tons like these and the sale carried on into the Polo department.

are sperry boat shoes (brown) only for summer? can i wear them in the winter without looking like a tool (i live in toronto)..thanks

Jellybean - IMO you can wear tem all year round, you might wanna throw on some socks though...try and get some funky ones, I've seen someone post a pic of it on here and it looked alright...the pair I just posted have the sheepskin lining like the uggs so they keep me warm without socks, but I don't wear them often in the winter.

Got a casual wedding on Sunday and was wondering peoples thoughts with matching navy blue w/brown? Have a navy blue sweater vest and have a white shirt w/brown "accents" if you will and a corresponding tie. Does that work? Slacks will be a brownish hue as well. Just wanted something to break up the brown/beige. Is there a better color sweater?

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

Originally Posted by MuslimShady

^Not sure on J.Crew's return policy but here's another loophole to get some cheap clothes from H&M. If anyone remembers the buy 2 get 1 free video games Best Buy sale about a year ago, this is similar. Anyways, H&M always has stuff on sale; and those sale items have a red tag which says the sale price and the original tag (white) which says the original price. What I've done before is purchase something on sale at one H&M, then remove the red sale tag and take it to another H&M and exchanging it for store credit, keep in mind H&M does not require a receipt when dealing with exchanges. So they'll see the original white tag and give you that amount of store credit. I've done this before and ended up getting an H&M suit for about 30 bucks. It doesn't always work though because sometimes, they'll check some "board" in the back to see if the thing you brought in is on sale at a different H&M but usually the employees don't care to do that.
smile.gif
eek.gif
u done told the wrong man, bro

This is true, without a receipt H&M will give you store credit. Being an emplyoee of H&M as well, I know I don't really care but I do think they are becoming more strict about that. The managers have been hovering around returns without a receipt, but just be careful because they can refuse to accept your return and they will call other H&Ms to give them a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom