Dressing better

omgitswes . . i always thought you were white.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

ksteezy- I've seen your face in this thread more than I've seen my father in two years..why blur out pictures now. lol
I'm sorry but
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

ksteezy- I've seen your face in this thread more than I've seen my father in two years..why blur out pictures now. lol
I'm sorry but
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sig-worthy 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Georgehimself, sorry bud, but it's time to pass the torch 
laugh.gif

edit:

from the Sartorialist:

11311Blue_0372Web.jpg

I'm getting a mafioso feel. Prolly hiding a shotgun underneath that coat .
nerd.gif

Ksteezy, just curious but does someone take your pic of do you have a tripod or stand of sorts that you position to take your pics?

90% of the time i just hold the camera with one hand....its a fisheye lens so it covers a lot...lol
there might be the occasional times when i bother my wife to do it...i try not to though....feel mega corny, i rather do it myself while no one is home....
0808-0710-1117-1754.jpg

im feeling all those pieces separately but combined and with that face dude just gives me the creep
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

90% of the time i just hold the camera with one hand....its a fisheye lens so it covers a lot...lol
there might be the occasional times when i bother my wife to do it...i try not to though....feel mega corny, i rather do it myself while no one is home....

Most of your pics doesn't have your hand extended though, in that last set of pics I did notice someone took your pic but in the others, more specifically the one where you were sitting in a stool. Also, do you do an PS work to enhance the pic? I can never seem to get the same quality granted I only have a G10 but I've seen people do it with lesser cameras. 

In the set posted with the brown jacket only the 2 full body pictures my wife took...you can see her leg in one of them, other than that I take them all myself...no timer...I don't have to extend the camera far from my body at all to get the whole fit bro...that's probably why it looks like that...as far as editing I just do a little sharpening and up the contrast, thts pretty much it...I really don't know how to work a P&S other than putting it on auto
embarassed.gif

Yah I think I may have been overthinking it since the pic quality is so good. I think the fish eye lens does help a bit to capture the whole fit.

The G10 does have controls in which you can set, I've played with the ISO, aperture, etc... It just confusing to me.
laugh.gif

Let me know when you figure out the G10 manual settings RFX. I've tried messing around a bit as well but always find myself going back to the auto settings.

Don't hold your breath.
laugh.gif

On another note, not my pic or jacket but this ToJ bombers colorway is just nice:
fiZ28.jpg
yccnO.jpg

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

So tailors can't lengthen sleeves? Or no one has any experience trying so?
ohwell.gif

It depends on what you need lengthening. Shirts, I don't see how it can be done. With jackets like blazers or coats, it might be possible by a quarter to half an inch. There is usually a little bit of fabric on the fold of the sleeves that a skilled tailor can probabaly use to extend a blazer or coats sleeve a bit. I am not good with terms and explaining but I think Nii might be able to chime in on this matter and explain it much better.

Back
Top Bottom