Dressing better

I thought since we are on NikeTalk I would add these as a good clean sneaker option. Saw these and I might just pick them up.

F10_NIK_AIRZOOMLAVA_GREYGREEN_LARGE.jpg

Day ... Running Errands

Night ... @ an Art Auction with Mrs. Niidawg3

more pics on the dark side ...

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Best place to buy Clarks for cheap IN PERSON?
If you live in the NYC area I think Zacky's on Broadway down in the Soho area is your best bet.

picked up these desert boots from Jcrew, thoughts?....don't mind the messy pants, didn't bother to fix them when i took the pic...wore this to go shoot a wedding today btw.

Jcrew

5380180774_21cffcc401_b.jpg

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

MORE PICS OF YOUR CRIB!!

Co-sign.  Where is that couch from?

My parents have a very similar one in the basement (no contrasting pillows). It's from Harlem Furniture. My Dad loves that place. 
laugh.gif

I just checked and it's Chicagoland only from what I see. 
ohwell.gif

Shouldn't be too hard of a couch to find, tbh. 

RFX45 wrote:

Yup, those grey jeans are from H&M.
They were like $25 too, not sure if they still have it though.

I have the same pair, bought last week, and I was in an H&M yesterday and saw that they still had tons in stock - so for anyone interested, im sure your local H&M has them still

and for those in Canada, I'm pretty sure they're $29 up here (not the biggest difference, but just thought id mention)

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Since some of you are into bombers, I thought I'd share.
quality purchase, my advice if you accept is not to compliment it with an avalanche of RL pieces, you look like a Ralph Lauren mannequin sometimes
That jacket is really great tho
Thanks. 
....And Thanks.
laugh.gif

I love layering my Fall/Winter RL heavily, but there's no room for it with all of the wool inside the coat.  I have no choice but to keep it simple with this jacket.

so im very VERY interested in learning how to design/make casual shoes ie: moccasins, drivers, loafers...but i have no clue where to start. over the next few months ill have alot of downtime (no jail) and want to look into this subject...where do i begin?

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

ksteezy - boots are crack, might have to check the jcrew in soho for them thaaangs

yup boots are nice, love the colorway. fix the pants 
wink.gif
...jcrew is my primary store, love that place

Something I always wonder when I go through this thread: What do you guys' closets look like? I imagine some of you must have extra bed rooms fitted to be closets like Mariah Carey's place on Cribs.

My room has a small closet and I also have a wardrobe that I bought at Ikea.  I also have two racks full of shoes, 
glasses.gif

I'm currently looking to buy a home, and yes one of the details I look at is a walk-in closet,
laugh.gif

#dontjudgeme

Any tips on wearing a blazer with jeans? And what's the best kind of knot for a skinny tie? Four in hand?

I asked before but i'll ask again. How high do you guys usually hem your jeans and pants? Do you make it so that there's no break or a bit longer?

Depends what kind of pants. I have pants with no break, 30 inseam, and other pants that are longer that are 32 inseam. I guess I buy them depending on how I'm going to wear them?

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

I asked before but i'll ask again. How high do you guys usually hem your jeans and pants? Do you make it so that there's no break or a bit longer?
For the most part I prefer my jeans to stack. I actually got a pair of Diors with crazy stacks but it works.
With trousers/chinos, I prefer little to no break.

Back
Top Bottom