Drop-crotch pants are NOT what's popping.

indifferent.gif

Ya'll all know for a fact someone famous is going to be rockin' these hardbody. And they gonna blow up. Just like V-necks... he we even got long sleevev-necks now.

Originally Posted by Serg812

11b0zlt.jpg
it seem like this gif is saying

we-sing-melodies
ah-huuaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Xrepeat infinite

sunkist and vodka after work #$$!+... official alcoholic right here. damn i'm faded at 7:58am in the mawnin...just watched max payne and I'll give thatmovie a 7 rating.. would've got a 10 if i were high but can't smoke so it gotta 7. it 8:00am now 2 min post cool.. i mean kewl haha.hahahahhaha its8:01 now and im hearing echos...

i have a pair
but im gonna wait til this weekend to wear them tho so i can rock them with my du-rag and my air force ones and my 4x extra tall white tee. oh and i gotta makesure i have on alot of bling. i jus hope i dont get shot 50 times

indifferent.gif

mondayC wrote:
Eww. But as a side note, I want to find a pair with a really long inseam to make them fit like regular pants and rock 'em at my nipples.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Those pants are atrocious. Once Kanye or Lil' Wayne rocks them, it's a wrap.
tired.gif

this dude i was chillin wit had those jean ones, i was like damn homies saggin like hell, then i look closer and saw that he wasnt saggin at all, i was like
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

mondayC wrote:
Eww. But as a side note, I want to find a pair with a really long inseam to make them fit like regular pants and rock 'em at my nipples.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Those pants are atrocious. Once Kanye or Lil' Wayne rocks them, it's a wrap.
tired.gif

You know it...

Originally Posted by enyceking

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

^soon your avy will be as played out as my screen name my son

Well, my avy can be changed. Youre screen name, however, cannot...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i know it burns so bad

Diddy just bought ENYCE. He said he's gonna revamp the brand. Hopefull he does you some justice.

If you're name isn't Blackzilla, you have no business wearing those. They look ridiculous and hard to move in (the skinny jean one).

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

^soon your avy will be as played out as my screen name my son

Well, my avy can be changed. Youre screen name, however, cannot...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i know it burns so bad

Diddy just bought ENYCE. He said he's gonna revamp the brand. Hopefull he does you some justice.

4 pages in. I'm sure somebody said it, but if not, let kanye bust these out and they'll be flyin' off shelves. The first two pics make em look likematernity pants.

Back
Top Bottom