Drop-crotch pants are NOT what's popping.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

If Kanye Lil Wayne rocks these, everyone will...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I was waiting for a post like this. I've seen a handful of people in my schools fashion dept. rocking these for maybe month or two. (Strangely enoughmore coked out/OD skinny white girls than either really FOBish asian girls or wildly $##$ gay dudes, as the entire fashion dept. in my school is one of the 3)I have no idea where they got them or any interest in finding out.
laugh.gif

Orisue made some jeans like that. Pretty much the first time I saw those ******ed inventions is from them....so they get the ****** L from me.

It's only a matter of time till some rapper jumps on these and then the snowball effect will commence
smh.gif

Those pants in the 2nd picture look like something Thomas Jefferson would wear.

I work in SoHo which is the birthplace of many ******ed fashions and surprisingly this isn't too popular around there. They're still rockin the O.Dskinny Peter Pan type jeans but not the drop-crotch. However, this girl came in with them on and she doesn't look like the type to be influenced by LilWayne. She was more the eccentric crazy styled girl you'd see in Downtown Manhattan. The sad part is that she had a pretty face but her style made her looklike an idiot. I work in a store where dude's will spit game at almost any chick and these dudes didn't even look in her direction twice

Originally Posted by mondayC

Eww. But as a side note, I want to find a pair with a really long inseam to make them fit like regular pants and rock 'em at my nipples.

grin.gif

you can see these type of pants quite often in japan, and some people rock them quite well too.

another type you will see is double-pants. it looks like your wearing two pants but its really just one, those are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom