Drugdealers or Drug Users ...

drug user why you ask? cuz this day and age you know %!# is going to happen but you still do it

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I was watching a Police show yesterday on TLC & they raided an abandoned house & busted them for drugs .

They were putting some of the dealers & handcuffs & their mothers were crying / rowdy / upset .

One of the women Police officers was like ... "They run lives ... blah blah blah ... they did this to people ."

I couldn't help but
eyes.gif
because I feel like they did it to themselves .

Also the Man but I'm not going to get into all that ... I feel like drugdealers are just the middle man .
who did what to theirselves? the fiends?

roll.gif
, the dealers are innocent middlemen in the disgusting illegal cycle ofdrugs and fiends?

nevermind the fact that they make wild profit off of it.....
eyes.gif

you asking who's most at fault? the government......for making an illegal black market out of drugs, but allowing it to fester because of the jobs the"war on drugs" has created.

im not gonna speak on harsher drugs, but namely marijuana.

i mean, back when coke and weed were legal, i doubt there were coke dealers on the corner peddling drugs, "ruining lives"

in fact, you could cop that white at the general store for a nickle....

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I was watching a Police show yesterday on TLC & they raided an abandoned house & busted them for drugs .

They were putting some of the dealers & handcuffs & their mothers were crying / rowdy / upset .

One of the women Police officers was like ... "They run lives ... blah blah blah ... they did this to people ."

I couldn't help but
eyes.gif
because I feel like they did it to themselves .

Also the Man but I'm not going to get into all that ... I feel like drugdealers are just the middle man .
who did what to theirselves? the fiends?

roll.gif
, the dealers are innocent middlemen in the disgusting illegal cycle of drugs and fiends?

nevermind the fact that they make wild profit off of it.....
eyes.gif

you asking who's most at fault? the government......for making an illegal black market out of drugs, but allowing it to fester because of the jobs the "war on drugs" has created.

im not gonna speak on harsher drugs, but namely marijuana.

i mean, back when coke and weed were legal, i doubt there were coke dealers on the corner peddling drugs, "ruining lives"

in fact, you could cop that white at the general store for a nickle....
Are you agreeing or disagreeing ?
laugh.gif

My main point is the point you made about the government but I couldn't find a way to put it .

Idk get this whole "idea" of blaming anyone.....

Supply and Demand has been going on since B.C., aint @*@@ changed.

Neither. I don't see any problems. After some laws are changed let the dealers deal and the users use. Prison and/or death.

Oh wait, the white house is the crack house. Uncle Sam is the pusher man.

If they were legal our problems would be cut in half.

I think a lot of ppl forget the dealer on the corner does not have a drug syndicate that has land in South America and other parts of the world growing this#!#$ without worry.

The users are to blame.. without the users the drug dealers will be out of business.

As a former drug dealer I can say I only took 50% of the blame. I did have the product but if no one asked for it I would have went out of business so its a50/50 I never forced them on anyones and as The Clipse would say " Where there is demand someone will supply feed them tehre needs and at the same timecry". Just know someones lettin em get over here just most drugs arnt made domestic.

I know its on/off topic but I just want to say this. I got set up for sellin spent 2 years locked down and got alot left on parole. Drugs ruined my life and Ididn't even use them. I lost everything when I went in. I been out for almost 3 years and havent touched em since,. Its been almost 7 years since myconviction. I met a great girl loved her alot..her parents found out about the prior prison thing and it was lights out for me. You might not be in jailanymore but you will lose forever with a past like that. If you usein or sellin I don't have a problem with either just know it will always be therelooming in ur past so think it through real good first.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Users...cant hustle something that isn't wanted

Son, they wouldn't be 'users' if it wasn't readily available.
There are people who seek it out, and do whatever it takes to get it.
Even when it isn't readily available, son.

for the most part, drug abusers decide to try it and get caught up...never mind their rough childhood and all that. If all these people just get hooked onsomething they have no idea how to prepare, what do you think is gonna happen. People capitalize. You're blaming the dealer for making money off astrangers personal mistakes? Do you blame cig companies for the deaths of the users? They TELL you what can go wrong and people still choose to smoke. Justlike liquor can kill you in different ways but people still decide to get WASTED. Like I said, if people smarten up and stop using, where will the drug dealersgo? They leave because there's no need for supply with no demand.

Back
Top Bottom