Dude from Craigslist wants to come to my crib?

Go to a library Fam. Just sweet talk the old lady at the desk. Most libraries have a video viewing room or video game section for kids.

If you being homie to the crib, you are begging for an L!

This.

It's wild that this actually happened to me too when I tried to sell my 360 back in '11. Offered to do the video and dude wasn't interested. I could see why they would want to do that, but I'm not about to let some random ___ into my house :lol:

Why are dudes asking if OP is alive, didn't he say he was making the transaction later this morning?

roll.gif

just have some homies chill outside in da whip with da musket whilst da angus is getting flame broiled transaction takes place b
im at my job in tears. literally in tears. omgggggggggggggggg whered this angus **** come from?

OP, meet under the camera in front of a police station. make sure ya say cheese to the camera with him as well. and try not to look too black while ur out in front. police like to get bright ideas.

This dude may want to go to your house to either to check out your place and come back to rob you or really want that butt.

He probably read the ad and said,

"Xbox for sale?"

"Can I meet at your house?"

Op had that angus peppered, stretched and sautéed tonight. Their probably cuddling after a playing a few games of halo following the angus peppering.

OP went from looking like Anthony Anderson to the Rock

At least he put up a fight I hope

Take him with you to gamestop, say you want to trade in the system they will test to see if it works than say nevermind and sell the xbox to the cl dude

DONT DO IT

A FRIENDS LITTLE BROTHER OF MINES

TRIED TO SELL A XBOX 360 TO SOMEBODY ON FACEBOOK

THEY SHOW UP TO THE BUYERS AREA AND IT WAS SOME YOUNG KIDS

THEY GOT THE BOX THEN DIDNT GIVE EM ANY MONEY...THEY ALL PULLED OUT GUNS AND STARTED SHOOTING AT THE WHIP THEY WAS IN

THANKFULLY NOBODY GOT HIT JUST HOMMIES CAR GOT SWIZZ CHEESE

BUT POINT IS DUDES IS PETTY ...NOT EVEN A XBOX ONE ..A 360 DUDES IS LETTING THE CANNON OFF FOR

ONLY GOOD THING SINCE IT WAS A FACEBOOK DEAL ...HE HAD ALL THE KIDS INFO LINED UP :lol:

GAMESTOP IS THE BEST BET LIKE THE POSTER ABOVE ME SAID SAFE BET...IF HE DOESNT WANT TO DO IT

THEN YOU ALREADY KNOW ITS A SETUP

Last edited:
Son wanted to slip and slide in that booty like yalls roads this week in the comforts of home. Once that was off the table the deal was dead.

i've done two transactions at my house through CL

usually never do deals at my place, but I had to make an exception for these two (one was a flatscreen TV and the other was a PS3 to ensure it works)

both deals went smoothly and both people turned out to be chill

i highly recommend against it though cause you never know what could go down

Back
Top Bottom