Dumb fun things you did as a kid and teen

rock fights,limon fights, pretty much throwing anything that can bust my head open at my cousins lol

Steal stuff at malls
roll.gif
 I remember snatching a Cadillac Escalade model off those carts n just walking away during a busy day. Also, stole a small safe, Air Force 1s, and Adidas Superstars n a lot of other little stuff, nothing serious.
I also loved mobbin wit my friends on the bus to go mess around in the city. A lot of GOOD Memories...
pimp.gif

In high school we played a "game" called "trash can bowling."
On trashed night before trash day, we'd go out, grab the trash can, and drag that %*** outside of the car window. We would then release them at high speeds into the back of parked cars. Luckily never got caught. Ended up getting a bunch of people from school copying us, so we stopped

Hide and seek from the cops. See a cop, take off running. Don't get caught.

Unbuckle the bus driver's seatbelt game. Got me suspended.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

ninja knocker was the all time funniest thing to do, bored on a summer night, go ruin people's evenings lol
laugh.gif
Yup.  I was doing it in the projects. 17 floors and 6-8 kids deep, all spread out at every door and go down every 4 or 5 floors and do it again...
30t6p3b.gif

We used to want a chase...
laugh.gif

We ran into some crazy characters though.
embarassed.gif

We had a riddle in middle school, used to ask "whats the Capitol of Thailand?" "hmm idk" " Bangkok" ,*cues hit in the balls, smh Im gon have some messed up kids I already know

Saran Wrapping. Senior year in HS we'd go around at night wrapping saran wrap from a light post, tree, sign post, etc. to another across the street (mind you these were small local roads, didn't want any major accidents happening). We'd wait and watch for cars to drive through them. Most would stop as soon as they drove through it, then realize it was a bunch of hooligans messing around, and drive off. Almost got caught by a cop once. Another time some pissed off ravers stopped, got out and ripped off the saran wrap with fury while cursing and threatening at us (obviously we were hiding and laughing our $#@+$ off). Almost made a semi truck turn around (it just backed up a few feet, but it just drove through) Good times, good times.

some more..

Me and my cousin used some of my Grandma's old vinyl records as frisbee's and got them stuck on her roof...she later found out and was pissed because they were apparently worth some money.

Wrestling WWF style...I always ended up putting someone in the ankle lock, word to Ken Shamrock. We later escalated to throwing twin bed mattresses into my dude's front yard and jumping off his roof onto it when his parents weren't home

Ghost riding your bike
laugh.gif
I remember when I did it and hit the back of a parked truck somehow. The truck was facing me when I let go of the bike

When I got my first car we used to jack mcdonald's trays and then go to an empty parking lot. put em on the back tires with the E-Brake on and go ham

I was a pretty good kid... always playing by the rules and making following guidelines a priority. However, I had a thing for driving my brother's car without a license or permit. Dumb move because he had that illegal silver reflective tint on his car. It could've been really bad if I had gotten caught.

Ninja knockin'
laugh.gif
 man that was classic seeing them come out looking like
nerd.gif

made up a game called canning.  After drinking a Very Fine Fruit Punch and the can was empty somebody would get smashed over the dome

Dunkin on people under doorways

smackin' booties in the hallway then keep it moving

slap boxing

Spiking the ball in peoples face during PE Volleyball

Running G's on chicks in my homie basement

playing "neck" if they looked at something that wasn't there or that stupid "don't look at my finger and thumb in a circle below my waist" game

Printing out the homepages of several XXX sites on the school library printers. Hiding the library books in other peoples bookbags  setting off the detectors when they tried to leave for  next period .   

in elementary, we would print jessica alba fakes and pass them around in class.

i also thought target would hire me if they saw me on their security cameras picking up their clothes and putting them back on the racks.

Peeing in ppl's backyards after a game of ball. We never did bother to wait until we got to the homey's crib.

Dunking on ppl when their back was turned on when they kneel down.

stealin #$%# not givin a %!##...

pickin quarters outa parking meters n public telephones

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by MonStar1

that stupid "don't look at my finger and thumb in a circle below my waist" game

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I forgot about this, we used to do this too.. 
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
ok-sign-200x200.jpg
Spoiler [+]
266983_monitor_punch.jpg

skip school to drive around throwing eggs, water cups, etc. at people walking around or roll up to rival schools trying to start stuff with people

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by MonStar1

that stupid "don't look at my finger and thumb in a circle below my waist" game

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I forgot about this, we used to do this too.. 
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
ok-sign-200x200.jpg
Spoiler [+]
266983_monitor_punch.jpg

Lmao +@%% i still do that till this day. Insider between my brother and our boys.

Throw rocks over a wall at cars (5th grade)

Count how many girls we could hug and grab cheeks every day. My record was 40, including 20 sitting down at lunch. (9th grade)

Bought/stole candy at self-checkout at wal-mart neighborhood market and sold it at school. (9th grade)

Smoke weed (11th-12th grade)

Mannn SWIM used to steal so damn much. (11th-12th grade)

One saturday, there was like 7 of them in a Astro van. They went to like 3 different outlet malls. All together they got like $3,000 worth of stuff.

SWIM used to go to Saver's/Goodwill/Salvation Army and steal anything good they'd find. They'd just chill too.

SWIM would steal tips from tip jars at the mall or off the tables in restaurants.

SWIM steal stuff from Zumiez, hats from Lids, True's from True Religion, Shoes from Vans outlets and sell em.

There was a T.J. Maxx right across the street from Buffalo Exchange. They'd steal from there and run across the street popping tags and sell it at Buffalo Exchange...

then steal from Buffalo Exchange.

30+ bottles of grey goose/smirnoff/hypnotiq over the span of 2 months from the same Wal-Mart neighborhood market

30t6p3b.gif
, not once did SWIM get caught.

Needless to say, SWIM stopped all that once he turned 18.

Back
Top Bottom