DWades Baby Momma Is Out On The Streets

Wasn't she arrested for abduction or something last year?

Bad situation all around. You know it makes her sick to see Wade living good with Gabrielle Union.

man she aint homeless, she just wants to live the life of a millionaire's wife, im sure if she dialed it down a bit she can be living VERY comfortable, this is a smack in the face to the real homeless out there.

25k a month plus im pretty sure she getting alimony and more. chick is just greedy and mentally unstable lol 
mean.gif
mean.gif
 Birds Get Comfortable Living That Lifestyle..

wait so this lady does not have custody of the kids?

what is she talking about uniforms?
Wade has custody and has for a while. She seems off her rocker. Ifyou can't live off a mil + 300k a yr and whatever alimony is due, that's your own issue.

By the way, his son is nice.

She's dumb. Dont the article say if she shuts up, she get paid? But you rather be loud, and homeless tho?...

Last edited:
wait...is she still supposed to be getting $25k a month in child support even though he has custody of the kids? please tell me that's not correct.

:smh:

its a shame that she's going to these lengths to make dwade look bad...
pretty sure if things were flipped, he'd prolly be owing her child support...
she thought she had a meal ticket and fell flat on her face... now its time to do what most of these gold digging chicks dread:
work for a living.

how exactly is she gold digging when they were together before he actually made money? He didnt have to have 2 kids by her

Sounds like you didn't read the article.

Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife says she is homeless because he dropped the ball as a family man.

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1404398

I know they've had a shaky past, but being that she did bring his kids in the world, he should at least make sure she isn't out on the streets.

Sounds like you didn't read the article that you posted.

I highly doubt she's really in the streets. Shes just hungry for money and attention. She thought she was on her way to being a bball wife on tv and got her legs taken from under her. Get a job lady. I bet if she asked Wade to pay for her to go to school he would. D. Wade was raised by his mother who's a pastor for a church in Chicago, you think she would raise a son that would turn his back on his children's mother?

She gets 25k a month? cmon b. smh

I actually felt bad for her until I read the truth. 1 mill lump sum and 25k every month. She's set for life basically. Attention ****** man smh

^

I believe that was while the kids were in her custody. Don't think you get child support if you don't have the children.

She would still get alimony seeing as how they were married. Shes jelly because Wade been flaunting Gabby and she never got that exposure.

Scumbag Wade back at it again. Real mature responding like that btw.

She's ugly as **** though so I don't blame him :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom