DWades Baby Momma Is Out On The Streets

Wade responded on Instagram:

wade.jpg
you know America's gone to **** because of social media when someone responds to his ex-wife's defamation attempts with a corny selfie and some overused catch phrases hash tagged out. at least release a statement with full sentences or ignore her.

I should probably note that her initial attempt for attention is just as indicative of this problem.

Last edited:
Surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet...

She wasn't with him shootin' in the gym!

Seriously though, This chick deserves less than nothing. Y'all don't realize how hard it is for a mother to lose her kids in a custody battle everything...EVERYTHING is tilted in the woman's favor no matter who it is. The fact that Dwade has full custody should tell you a lot. And to all sayin' dwade shouldn't have his kids mother out in the streets...this chick has mental issues. I wouldn't help her either until she got some help

Last edited:
Y'all don't realize how hard it is for a mother to lose her kids in a custody battle everything...EVERYTHING is tilted in the woman's favor no matter who it is. The fact that Dwade has full custody should tell you a lot.

/thread

Last edited:
pretty much, for a father to win a custody battle is damn near impossible.. they court could have just made him pay out the *** each month for the kids and everything she needed...

Chicks hate to see a dude winning without them... Smh at her slandering homie, its like she doesn't care about the image she potrays to her kids.

This is disgusting. Dwyane has showed me further more proof and reassurance on my decision to have children at 39+ the earliest.

I'll keep this short and sweet . Ill never have the mother of my child out there acting and looking like that especially if I had Wade's money . At the end of the day you don't want your kids to ever see their mom like that no matter what she's done in the relationship .

This... its just flat out disrespectful to your children.

I find the asking for full custody thing a spiteful move by wade. Like come on now, are you really gonna raise yur kids, or hire nannies when they could be with their mom

Very spiteful... also the oldest trick in the book used by wealthy men to avoid child support.

I find the asking for full custody thing a spiteful move by wade. Like come on now, are you really gonna raise yur kids, or hire nannies when they could be with their mom

You do know that she is mentally unstable right?

Another common ploy in divorce cases is to destroy credibility of your ex-spouse by questioning mental stability making them appear crazy.

That bird is crazy

Take away or even threaten to take away any decent mothers children and shell probably appear crazy too.

Last edited:
I'll keep this short and sweet . Ill never have the mother of my child out there acting and looking like that especially if I had Wade's money . At the end of the day you don't want your kids to ever see their mom like that no matter what she's done in the relationship .

This... its just flat out disrespectful to your children.

Very spiteful... also the oldest trick in the book used by wealthy men to avoid child support.

You do know that she is mentally unstable right?

Another common ploy in divorce cases is to destroy credibility of your ex-spouse by questioning mental stability making them appear crazy.

That bird is crazy

Take away or even threaten to take away any decent mothers children and shell probably appear crazy too.

/steezy

The fact he has SOLE custody of his kids speaks volumes.

I feel sorry for him, b/c this is the type of girl you gotta watch out for as you leave your home, restaurant, etc....she's legit crazy.

some of these broads can see potential

Dude, he was practically homeless and her mom took him in.

She has real mental problems and I hope she gets help.

At the end of the day I think it's this

I hope she gets some help for the sake of their kids.

She probably couldn't handle the pressure of being a famous persons wife and was mad insecure. I remember seeing her back in the day and she was homely looking. That's probably why she got some fake **** and plastic surgery.

I can imagine how the kids feel . "Daddy why can't you help Mommy out she's on TV making a scene and its embarrassing and it hurts us very much" . What the hell does he tell his kids after that ? "She doesn't deserve anymore help I gave her enough already" ? Son is ******g LOADED if she is in fact a psycho he can definitely afford to get her placed in the best facilities until she gets better and allow her to have monitored visitation with her kids. I'm quite sure her sons love her and want some kind of relationship with their mom . Can't believe y'all praising this dickhead because of his wealth . Dude's ultimate dad image is so damn forced and didn't start until he got with Gabrielle Union . Props to the nannies though whose putting in that work during the season and the playoffs and most likely the off season also.

I can imagine how the kids feel . "Daddy why can't you help Mommy out she's on TV making a scene and its embarrassing and it hurts us very much" . What the hell does he tell his kids after that ? "She doesn't deserve anymore help I gave her enough already" ? Son is ******g LOADED if she is in fact a psycho he can definitely afford to get her placed in the best facilities until she gets better and allow her to have monitored visitation with her kids. I'm quite sure her sons love her and want some kind of relationship with their mom . Can't believe y'all praising this dickhead because of his wealth . Dude's ultimate dad image is so damn forced and didn't start until he got with Gabrielle Union . Props to the nannies though whose putting in that work during the season and the playoffs and most likely the off season also.
typical knick fan with heat hate :lol:
shouldnt the mom be a role model also? should a mom say "hey kids, look at me sit on the concrete with the sign acting a fool?" you really think the whole wade is a good dad thing started with G Union? :lol:.. alright.. how is he a dickhead? please man, you act like you step into some of the players lives to say how good or bad a parent they are because you are around them so much right?

this was last year
Siohvaughn Funches-Wade, ex-wife of NBA star Dwyane Wade, arrested for attempted child abduction, police say
According to the filing, the two boys were to be picked up by Wade's sister around noon Saturday to make an afternoon flight from Chicago to Miami so they could be in South Florida for Father's Day. Wade's sister got no response at the home and after "several hours" the Cook County Sheriff's Office was called to send someone to the scene.

The court filing said Funches-Wade tried to leave the home without the children when one of the deputies tried taking her into custody. The boys were with another woman named Nadgee Alarcon at the time of the arrest inside the home.

Wade hired a private jet to bring his sons home early Sunday. The court filing said Wade's older son told him that Alarcon "smacked him on the head" and was "cursing at him with abusive language," WTSP reported.

Last edited:
Mrs wade........ Is that you??? :nerd:

Shut up

Last edited:

View media item 324363

I don't understand how dudes are coming down on Wade for this one, she is out of line for puttin their business out there like that. She doesn't have custody of those kids for a reason, and anyone with 1/3 of a brain can see that.

Back
Top Bottom