Dwanye Wade is a dirty @! player

If Kobe could get in LeBron's mind, he probably would have done so when he was losing 10 out of the last 12 games to him, not during the ASG. LeBron is in LeBron's mind when he shrivels up.

But maybe he went to see a Wizard during the break and he'll start casting spells on the entire NBA in the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by TransAm

Things I "learned" this week on NT alone...

1. Wade is the newest heat "villain"
2. D. Rose has a personally of a brick. Cannot read, does not dance.
3. Durant is a ballhog.
4. John Wall is a bust bum.
5. Lebron is a coward.
6. Kobe is a saint/Kobe copies MJs 90's style like everything else
7. Westbrook looks like a ninja turtle

Are all these statements true? In their own ways sure..but c'mon
laugh.gif

D Rose can dance tho.

laugh.gif
I know that isn't him but touche.

I'm a fan of Kobe, I'm a fan of Wade. Honestly if they all played the whole All-Star game with that kind of intensity it would be much more interesting to watch. Everyone can admit most of the third and all of the fourth quarter was a great game.

I think the thing that pisses ppl off about DWade is he's not genuine.

He has this nice guy, humble gentleman mask that he shows to the public, but when you interview him he hints at being an egocentric hater.

Thats y ppl don't like him, for everything you can hate about Kobe you can say about Wade, except he's not getting divorced by golddiggers and bustin over white girls

Originally Posted by epox12

What's funny to me is all the Kobe stans in here crying about Wade completely ignore Kobe's history of dirty plays. He gave Mike Miller an elbow to the throat intentionally trying to hurt him and for years he used to punch dudes after he released his jump shot until the NBA finally cracked down on him. Kobe Stan's are too much sometimes. Oh yeah he also speared Reggie Miller onto the scorer's table when Miller got into his head.

it's a 2 way street,  i'm a Laker/Kobe fan but just because I like the Lakers and Kobe does that mean i'm going to try and rationalize or justify stuff like the mike miller, ginobli incidents from a few years back because they were inexcusable.

THE SAME WAY heat lebron/wade fans shouldn't try to justify or rationalize wades play in the all star game.

if Kobe broke Wade or Lebrons nose in an all star game intentionally or unintenionally alot of the same people trying to rationalize Wades actions would be up in arms and crying.

like I said earlier the Lakers should give Wade a nice hard flagrant foul when he drives to the lane during the game on Sunday,  Wade deserves it and im sure he knows it too. and I doubt he would play the victim role either, he would most likely see it as payback from the all star game and things would be even.

if it was the other way around and someone on the Heat flagrant fouled Kobe hard during the game this Sunday I wouldn't take issue to it nor be up in arms either as I would see it as justified payback and making things even.

DROSE can dance because he has great footwork, he just chose not too.  I admire the cat for his demeanor and character.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

What's funny to me is all the Kobe stans in here crying about Wade completely ignore Kobe's history of dirty plays. He gave Mike Miller an elbow to the throat intentionally trying to hurt him and for years he used to punch dudes after he released his jump shot until the NBA finally cracked down on him. Kobe Stan's are too much sometimes. Oh yeah he also speared Reggie Miller onto the scorer's table when Miller got into his head.

it's a 2 way street,  i'm a Laker/Kobe fan but just because I like the Lakers and Kobe does that mean i'm going to try and rationalize or justify stuff like the mike miller, ginobli incidents from a few years back because they were inexcusable.

THE SAME WAY heat lebron/wade fans shouldn't try to justify or rationalize wades play in the all star game.

if Kobe broke Wade or Lebrons nose in an all star game intentionally or unintenionally alot of the same people trying to rationalize Wades actions would be up in arms and crying.

like I said earlier the Lakers should give Wade a nice hard flagrant foul when he drives to the lane during the game on Sunday,  Wade deserves it and im sure he knows it too. and I doubt he would play the victim role either, he would most likely see it as payback from the all star game and things would be even.

if it was the other way around and someone on the Heat flagrant fouled Kobe hard during the game this Sunday I wouldn't take issue to it nor be up in arms either as I would see it as justified payback and making things even.
all of this. maybe they should just allow fighting a la the NHL...on-ice/court justice
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

People so quick to point out the whole "rings" argument, yet it's known that Kobe has had better teams than Wade his whole career except recently. In head to head matchups Wade and the Heat have owned Kobe and the Lakers.

It is better to win because of good teams than winning because the refs were also on your +@%+##% team.

Also, Kobe has ABUSED wade almost every time they have played against each other. The only dudes that have played well with Kobe head to head are  prime Tmac and Bron.

Wade needed Shaq and the refs to win a title. He could not even win last year with his loaded team. Bringing up Pau and Shaq makes you look foolish.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

So by that same token Laker/Kobe fans calling Wade a dirty player for a hard foul/dirty play shouldn't call Wade a dirty player unless they are going to hold Kobe to that same standard for his history of similar plays.

Originally Posted by knightngale

People so quick to point out the whole "rings" argument, yet it's known that Kobe has had better teams than Wade his whole career except recently. In head to head matchups Wade and the Heat have owned Kobe and the Lakers.

It is better to win because of good teams than winning because the refs were also on your +@%+##% team.

Also, Kobe has ABUSED wade almost every time they have played against each other. The only dudes that have played well with Kobe head to head are  prime Tmac and Bron.

Wade needed Shaq and the refs to win a title. He could not even win last year with his loaded team. Bringing up Pau and Shaq makes you look foolish.
2002 WCF

Originally Posted by knightngale

. so its ok for you to say that wade needed the refs and shaq, but people cant say anything about kobe needing shaq or pau?
laugh.gif
your right the heat didnt beat the mavs in the finals... the same mavs that swept the lakers

McRoberts gonna break tissue paper D Wade in half this Sunday!  I can't wait to see that punk Wade cry. 
8b7ab21bad81ede6ce53d7362d755285.jpg

Hush lil baby?

usetd.jpg

Can't wait until Sunday when the game is over by halftime and the Laker thread is solemn like every time we play those bums.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by kash55

I'm sure the Lakers will lose in the coming game against the Heat this week, but I'd like to see Kobe take it to DWade.
roll.gif
If he couldn't take it to James Harden, he certainly can't take it to Wade. Especially while he's in the middle of one of the worst stretches of his career.
Leading the league in scoring with 28.4 pts 5.8 Rebs 4.9 Ast. Yeah, he's garbage.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Hush lil baby?

usetd.jpg

Can't wait until Sunday when the game is over by halftime and the Laker thread is solemn like every time we play those bums.

eek.gif
C'mon man, there are GIF's and pics of Kobe crying on the court and you chose the press conference from his adultery case?
laugh.gif
ruthless!

I'm not saying Wade's a dirty player. In order to be a good player, let alone make the league, you've got to be a physical player or else you're going to get stepped all over and bodied. But I just think there's a time and place for a hard physical foul. The All Star Game, not one of them.

Can't wait for Sunday. Kobe and Wade are going to match-up against eachother unless we're tryna put MWP or Fish on D.Wade but I highly doubt that. This thread is about to blow up even more come Sunday.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

First of all, this is turning into an A vs. B thread. It was inevitable. Second, calling us bums is a little too much there bud. Yes, we're obviously coached by a dolt, our franchise is currently ran by a donkey and our record isn't as great as it used to be but we are far from bums. Our Laker thread is solemn every time you play us? Do you even know what solemn is?
laugh.gif
 It's apparent you're oblivious to how things are in our threads, it's far from solemn when we lose especially from your team! We've got everyone from trolls, dolls, dinosaurs, aliens, to underdogs bombarding our thread after a Laker loss. You name it, they've probably already wrote on our threads. It's only solemn whenever we win but you should know what solemn is by now, I mean that's usually how it's like at American Airlines Arena regardless who's playing for your team. 

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Bums, yet Kobe has more rings than your entire franchise?

How did this thread turn into a discussion about rings?

Originally Posted by ill steelo

I'm sure the Lakers will lose in the coming game against the Heat this week, but I'd like to see Kobe take it to DWade.
roll.gif
If he couldn't take it to James Harden, he certainly can't take it to Wade. Especially while he's in the middle of one of the worst stretches of his career.
Leading the league in scoring with 28.4 pts 5.8 Rebs 4.9 Ast. Yeah, he's garbage.
Where did I say he's garbage?

I said if he couldn't take it to James Harden, who was talking trash to him in that game, then he certainly can't take it to Wade. At no point did I say he was garbage.

And that PPG is the result of an excellent January. In February he's at 39% shooting with 4 TOs a game to go with 25 ppg.

If he abandons the bigs & tries to go at Wade the Lakers will be down by double digits quickly.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Bums, yet Kobe has more rings than your entire franchise?

How did this thread turn into a discussion about rings?
That is where you draw a line in the sand? This entire thread is almost all about something other than the original premise.

Prime Kobe smoke Dwade any day of the week. Heat fans take your crap outta here.

The thread is about Dwade breaking someone nose in a god damn all star game without apologizing . Who does that in an all star game ? Dirty @%@%

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Prime Kobe smoke Dwade any day of the week. Heat fans take your crap outta here.
Are you sure about that? Paul Pierce got the better of prime Kobe in the 2008 Finals. Blanket statements like that are tough to prove.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Are you sure about that? Paul Pierce got the better of prime Kobe in the 2008 Finals. Blanket statements like that are tough to prove.
When Pierce got Luke Walton guarding him ? SMh blanket statement ? smh

prime kobe are from 2002-2007 . Look at his scoring highlights/ greatest games etc. No one scores like him. People are quick to forget

don't forget Kobe has played way more games than Pierce or Wade.

He have lost a lot of his explosiveness and quickness ever since 2008

Again the thread is about how much of an @%@ Dwade is for pulling that stunt in an all star game

I wouldn't even care if he separate his shoulder again on Sunday and leave in an wheelchair again.

@%@% that punk

Back
Top Bottom