Dwanye Wade is a dirty @! player

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Kobe's been a dirty player too. Don't forget his brain not being able to send signals to his flailing elbows.

Wade's play was definitely out-of-line but what goes around comes around I suppose.
edit: LMAO. There is a Kobe Elbow Mixtape on youtube. The soundtrack
laugh.gif
�
roll.gif

Exactly,dudes�complaining�about a couple incidents Wade has had recently when Kobe's the greatest flailing elbow thrower of All-Time
roll.gif
@ the choice of song int the video

Both dudes play dirty sometimes and we all enjoy it most of the time. Most of the 80's and 90's NBA was nothing but dirty,hard defense and we all loved it so relax with all that "scumbag" talk�
laugh.gif
I'm a Lakers and Kobe fan and I don't condone those elbows as well, but a lot of players play like that and it's dirty.  MJ had some of his as well. Back then, they played dirty and it was a shame that people now look at MMA as a sport. Granted they are diff't sports, the whole notion of hurting another 'human' being is uncalled for, and there is no need for that.

What WADE did was unnecessary, especially for an exhibition game. There is no doubt about that whatsoever. Wade was quoted as citing Kobe's, 2 fouls on him? I mean, come on..
It wasn't inadvertent, it wasn't created, or sold, it was a blatant hard foul what was UNNECESSARY! You see guys giving up for layups, dunks, but not a move like that? WUH!

I never disliked Kobe but *%++ that $$!#% after watching that vid. I'm so happy Chris Childs two pieced this dude. Knee'd and elbow'd my man Battier. I remember all those times Artest went at him, he deserved it. That elbow to Nash. Penis tapping guys as they shoot?

As for what what Wade did to Rondo I loved it. Rondo has become a much more dirtier player the more he was around KG.

Wow everyone is just reading too into the foul at the asg. IMO it is being blown way out of proportion. By the way,I'm a D.WADE fan. Yea! Get some!

Originally Posted by kix28

Wow everyone is just reading too into the foul at the asg. IMO it is being blown way out of proportion. By the way,I'm a D.WADE fan. Yea! Get some!

Soooo.... when are you giving birth?

dirty play by wade

i dongt hate wade but he does try to act tough when he gets fouled and walks up to the player like he's doing something

Originally Posted by 35KD

miami_heat-haters_gonna_hate.jpg

Hate? Really?
laugh.gif

How many rings does that box head doo-doo stain @+# dude have? 

1...which got avenged last year. 
laugh.gif

How many does my dude Kobe the Don have? 

5. And he'll probably win at least one more before it's all said and done. 

laugh.gif
....Child please. Them dudes are such cornballs, they try WAY, WAY too hard to look cool. Can't buy smooth. 
roll.gif

Homie has been in the league for damn near a decade and still can't develop a consistent perimeter jumper. 
laugh.gif
 Heat stans are hilarious!!!

Box head doo doo? how old are you 12?

Lakers fans need to stop posting and ranting about what D.Wade and LeBron does and focus on your own team.
These Cornballs have beaten the Lakers 3 times in a row, so I guess being smooth like LA will get the job done.
riiiiight......lol

Actual head to head matchup: Heat 3 Lakers 0.

Let's not bring in the Cle record against the Lakers......
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GOLD 6

Box head doo doo? how old are you 12?

Lakers fans need to stop posting and ranting about what D.Wade and LeBron does and focus on your own team.
These Cornballs have beaten the Lakers 3 times in a row, so I guess being smooth like LA will get the job done.
riiiiight......lol

Actual head to head matchup: Heat 3 Lakers 0.

Let's not bring in the Cle record against the Lakers......
sick.gif
As a Celtics fan, someone who actually hates the Lakers and the Heat, I gotta say if you want to compare the teams by wins, then talk NBA Finals wins.
But you're right though, people are spending too much time worrying about what wade and bron do... It was a hard foul, and yes, Wade does have these lowkey anger outburts when he thinks he was wronged. So do a lot of players, Kobe included.

@brandnew21
I was just referencing the actual matchups between the two teams.  I would love to have statistical argument if or when Miami/LA finals occur.

@storm2006

.....oh yea, I forgot Cle and LA played against each other during the postseason....

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by 35KD

Hate? Really?
laugh.gif

How many does my dude Kobe the Don have? 

And he'll probably win at least one more before it's all said and done. 
Is that all you Laker fans talk about?

It's a thread about how hard Wade fouled Kobe (which wasn't even that hard.) and yet Laker advocates are still waiving their 5 rings around like they're the ones who won them.

Truth be told, Wade won his ring in one of the most incredible fashions possible. He probably hit him so hard because Kobe cheats him out of that All defensive 1st Team award EVERY YEAR.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

The only thing this thread proves is that Vanessa left him because everybody else was slurping him off.

If Kobe did this, the backlash would be unreal.
eyes.gif

I don't wanna hear the "justifications" for it. It doesn't matter who made the play or who it was against. It was garbage...especially for an All-Star game.

Period.

People so quick to point out the whole "rings" argument, yet it's known that Kobe has had better teams than Wade his whole career except recently. In head to head matchups Wade and the Heat have owned Kobe and the Lakers.

LOL...Kobe.

Let's see....Shaq got him 3 rings.

Shaq leaves, and Kobe is getting put out in the first round.
laugh.gif

Lakers are GIFTED Pau Gasol, and proceed to win 2 more titles.

What a surprise.

I used to loath Kobe Bryant, but recently I don't hate him as much. But the hate on Wade is absurd and unwarranted. Dude was slapping down on the ball and caught Kobe in the face. Ya'll seem more upset about it than Kobe was.

Oh and the 06' Finals were "rigged" ....lol, yeah ok. Well the banner still hangs, so GTFOHWTBS.

Originally Posted by GOLD 6

@brandnew21
I was just referencing the actual matchups between the two teams.  I would love to have statistical argument if or when Miami/LA finals occur.

@storm2006

.....oh yea, I forgot Cle and LA played against each other during the postseason....

nerd.gif

Yeah right.  LA needs to worry bout making the playoffs first. Unless you meant the Clippers.

Now dudes are talking about Wade having an inferiority complex...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't even know why I'm still surprised at some of the off the wall, outlandish ##!# Lakers fans Kobe stans say. It's absolute comedy 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

He didn't give a damn about breaking Kobe's nose or breaking Rondo's arm. Dude is a low key dirty player and sounds like a damn textbook whenever he compliments Kobe Bryant. He just says what he has to, but he doesn't really mean it.

Dude is salty he will always be in Kobe's shadow.

Like I said in another thread, can't wait to see how salty Wade is going to be coming off the bench for Kobe in the Olympics.

Also something nobody brought up, Wade probably fouled Kobe because that would of been the basket Kobe broke MJ's record in and he didn't want to be in all of the hi-lights as the guy Kobe scored on.

You Kobe stans are something else.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom