Dwanye Wade is a dirty @! player

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

5 pages in and nobody realized the spelling of his name in the title?? Lol
laugh.gif
 I definitely didnt realize until you pointed it out. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

People so quick to point out the whole "rings" argument, yet it's known that Kobe has had better teams than Wade his whole career except recently. In head to head matchups Wade and the Heat have owned Kobe and the Lakers.

LOL...Kobe.

Let's see....Shaq got him 3 rings.

Shaq leaves, and Kobe is getting put out in the first round.
laugh.gif

Lakers are GIFTED Pau Gasol, and proceed to win 2 more titles.

What a surprise.

I used to loath Kobe Bryant, but recently I don't hate him as much. But the hate on Wade is absurd and unwarranted. Dude was slapping down on the ball and caught Kobe in the face. Ya'll seem more upset about it than Kobe was.

Oh and the 06' Finals were "rigged" ....lol, yeah ok. Well the banner still hangs, so GTFOHWTBS.
I cant believe Im actually about to semi defend Kobe. But, Im pretty sure that same Shaq guy came and got Wade his title also. And then when he left Wade hasnt done a whole lot since until he was "gifted" Lebron. 
And the fact that you think he was just swiping at the ball is laughable. It was a two arm bear hug from behind. Not a chance in hell that was gonna be a clean block ever. It was an ASG should have just let him go. Kobe didnt seem upset cuz he knows hes in their heads. He's out there mind *#+$%!# the !$$+ out of Lebron and Wade. He's got em intentionally fouling in an ASG, and taking the ball out of bounds on the game winning shot. Kobe was in their heads from the tip and he was just enjoying that !$$+. 

Funny how player perception changes over the years. On NT back in 04-06, Wade was the anti-Kobe. Dude was probably the most praised player on this board. Now everyone hates him. Hilarious.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Seymore CAKE wrote:
swyftdahoe wrote:
Yup, never been a Wade fan. He always seemed shifty and underhanded to me. Especially the subtle remarks he'd make during interviews.

This is what did it for me.

It happened waaaaaaaaaaaaay too often to be coincidence.

which interviews
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The interview that made me pay attention and that initially made me look at dude funny was one he had on TNT with Ernie, Kenny, & Charles in the beginning of 06-07 season.  They were discussing the finals and the 03 Draft class.  He basically said he should've been drafted before Bron & #7... That he was better than LeBron, that Cleveland should've drafted him 1st and if they had they'd be hanging a banner up in Cleveland right now instead of Mia.  It just completely blew my mind, it was soooooooooo far from everything I'd thought about him..  Then I started to pay more attention to the things he said and I realized he was constantly down playing other players with little slight comments.  I remember him trying to front Pooh off in his 2nd year during a interview with espn I believe it was. They asked him a question about the great guards produced by Chicago and mentioned Isiah, himself & Pooh. Instead of just speaking on the topic of guards from Chicago his 1st statement was "Really? Derrick Rose Already?" with a
grin.gif

Then the statements he made during the season the year he was going into FA; questioning the Bulls loyalty to former player and whether or not they do right by them. Making a @!!! load of baseless comments about the organization. "I don't see Mike with a job with them, I don't see Scottie still with them, I don't see them doing anything for Dennis.  I don't see them doing anything for anyone who played for them..."  When Mike owned a completely different franchise his 2nd one at that, Scottie was actually employed by the organization, and they were still doing things with Dennis.  Not to mention John Paxson was the GM, our announcers live & radio are former players from the title runs, players on the coaching staff, JR was paying for Eddy Curry's heart treatment even paying him the his salary when they could've voided his contract...  He says a lot of little back biting @!!!.

That's why I don't rock with him... has nothing to do with his talent, because his game is good money besides all the theatrics & flailing to get calls he shouldn't receive.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Funny how player perception changes over the years. On NT back in 04-06, Wade was the anti-Kobe. Dude was probably the most praised player on this board. Now everyone hates him. Hilarious.

Wade used to play like a man possessed with so much damn reckless abandon...they got Shaq on the team and everyone was so damn thankful the boring @*% stranglehold by The Nets (idc what you say), Pistons and Pacers of the East might be over. Then D-Whistle happened...the injuries...the letdown...the Decision(s). Ehhhh.

D Wade is a clown
laugh.gif

Can't wait to see OKC mash them in the Finals this year . (if MIA gets there)

He's mad talented but haven't been a fan over the last few years. He cries and moans like a child, don't like that sh at all

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I liked Wade till the whole 2006 Finals debacle...it wasn't his fault but ever since then I feel like his ego is just outta hand. Especially now since he's teammates with Bron they just highlight each other's douchebaggery.

couldn't agree more....he def dont rep the CHI like drose
that kobe elbow video soundtrack was too funny...

eh whatever. I don't know why you guys are making such a big deal about this

People so quick to point out the whole "rings" argument, yet it's known that Kobe has had better teams than Wade his whole career except recently. In head to head matchups Wade and the Heat have owned Kobe and the Lakers.

LOL...Kobe.

laugh.gif

What a surprise.

I used to loath Kobe Bryant, but recently I don't hate him as much. But the hate on Wade is absurd and unwarranted. Dude was slapping down on the ball and caught Kobe in the face. Ya'll seem more upset about it than Kobe was.

Oh and the 06' Finals were "rigged" ....lol, yeah ok. Well the banner still hangs, so GTFOHWTBS.
gasol gifted? last time i checked his brother made the all star team this year

I really enjoy watching Dwade play and his game is well crafted. What I don't understand is, why would you intentionally foul that hard in the all star game? in the ALL STAR GAME? Just let dude score.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by wcghost

"Tonight, he does what he normally does," Wade said of Bryant. "He got 27. He's Kobe Bryant. He scores the ball. He's a tough cover. But it's great being a little piece of history. He's one of the best of all time. We will one day say we had the honor of playing against one of the greatest players to ever play the game of basketball."

all of you are over-analyzing this foul.... it's a basketball game, regardless of ASG circumstances; both are some of the greatest competitors we've ever seen in the history of this game.

anyways stop the negativity....... London 2012 coming up!

That Wade quote means absolutely nothing. Sounds sarcastic to me.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

If Kobe did this, the backlash would be unreal.
eyes.gif

I don't wanna hear the "justifications" for it. It doesn't matter who made the play or who it was against. It was garbage...especially for an All-Star game.

Period.
exactly.

that said leave it to niketalk and their double standards to try and rationalize things.   even if your a Heat Wade fan, just admit it was a dirty play and move on.

Lakers should put McRoberts or someone in on Sunday and give Dwayne Wade a nice hard flagrant foul (nothing to try and injure him but something to send a message) and call it even and both teams can move on from it.

Originally Posted by NooEra

D Wade is a clown
laugh.gif

Let's not pretend anyone else in the East stands a chance, hell my Bulls aren't even close.

Originally Posted by NooEra

D Wade is a clown
laugh.gif

I'm sorry is this the "Some LOL'z for your evening" thread?  Cause this made me chuckle.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

I really enjoy watching Dwade play and his game is well crafted. What I don't understand is, why would you intentionally foul that hard in the all star game? in the ALL STAR GAME? Just let dude score.
30t6p3b.gif

He was upset Kobe pick-pocketed his him earlier and Kobe out-footworking him on that spin move. 

Things I "learned" this week on NT alone...

1. Wade is the newest heat "villain"
2. D. Rose has a personally of a brick. Cannot read, does not dance.
3. Durant is a ballhog.
4. John Wall is a bust.
5. Lebron is a coward.
6. Kobe is a saint/Kobe copies MJs 90's style like everything else
7. Westbrook looks like a ninja turtle

Are all these statements true? In their own ways sure..but c'mon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

LOL...Kobe.

laugh.gif

What a surprise.

I cant believe Im actually about to semi defend Kobe. But, Im pretty sure that same Shaq guy came and got Wade his title also. And then when he left Wade hasnt done a whole lot since until he was "gifted" Lebron. 
And the fact that you think he was just swiping at the ball is laughable. It was a two arm bear hug from behind. Not a chance in hell that was gonna be a clean block ever. It was an ASG should have just let him go. Kobe didnt seem upset cuz he knows hes in their heads. He's out there mind *#+$%!# the !$$+ out of Lebron and Wade. He's got em intentionally fouling in an ASG, and taking the ball out of bounds on the game winning shot. Kobe was in their heads from the tip and he was just enjoying that !$$+. 
I'm not going to sit here and say Wade was 100% innocent in the whole thing.  Yeah it was a bit too much for the ASG, I will admit that, but the wrath that Wade is getting in this thread over that is dumb.  He's a "dirty player" now?  Come on....everyone liked Wade until LeBron came to the Heat, now people can't stand him.  But oh well...who cares what people think. 

Yes Shaq did come to the Heat and that is when they won the chip, so my point is proven.  Wade couldn''t do it alone, and neither can Kobe.  It's a team game.  The slurping of Kobe by his fans is so ammusing when you consider those seasons that he was "the man" by himself, he was getting smashed by the Suns in the first round.

And Kobe is in LeBron and Wade's mind? 
eek.gif
roll.gif
 Kobe needs to be in his own mind and worry about making it to the playoffs.  Bron and Wade got other things to focus on then what some 7 seed in the West is doing.

Originally Posted by TransAm

Things I "learned" this week on NT alone...

1. Wade is the newest heat "villain"
2. D. Rose has a personally of a brick. Cannot read, does not dance.
3. Durant is a ballhog.
4. John Wall is a bust bum.
5. Lebron is a coward.
6. Kobe is a saint/Kobe copies MJs 90's style like everything else
7. Westbrook looks like a ninja turtle

Are all these statements true? In their own ways sure..but c'mon
laugh.gif

D Rose can dance tho.

LOL...Kobe.

laugh.gif

What a surprise.

The slurping of Kobe by his fans is so ammusing when you consider those seasons that he was "the man" by himself, he was getting smashed by the Suns in the first round.
It's pretty impressive that he even managed to get that team to the playoffs.

LOL...Kobe.

laugh.gif

What a surprise.

I'm not going to sit here and say Wade was 100% innocent in the whole thing. Yeah it was a bit too much for the ASG, I will admit that, but the wrath that Wade is getting in this thread over that is dumb. He's a "dirty player" now? Come on....everyone liked Wade until LeBron came to the Heat, now people can't stand him. But oh well...who cares what people think.

Yes Shaq did come to the Heat and that is when they won the chip, so my point is proven. Wade couldn''t do it alone, and neither can Kobe. It's a team game. The slurping of Kobe by his fans is so ammusing when you consider those seasons that he was "the man" by himself, he was getting smashed by the Suns in the first round.

And Kobe is in LeBron and Wade's mind?
eek.gif
roll.gif
Kobe needs to be in his own mind and worry aboutmaking it to the playoffs. Bron and Wade got other things tofocus on then what some 7 seed in the West is doing.
When you say everyone liked Wade before Bron came, you're absolutely right. Dude is a completely different person nowadays.

No one player can win a championship alone. MJ didn't, Bird didn't, Magic didn't, Shaq didn't, Kobe didn't, Wade didn't, Duncan didn't. Enough of that.

Kobe is in no ones mind. Definitely not Wades, I'd say maybe for Lebron only because Kobe was calling him out in front of the entire world over and over again during crunch time. And he choked. Again. And dont give me that 'oh it's just an All Star game' cause this dude straight PUNKED out and decided to take the ball out of bounds with 1 second on the clock with the world watching you. You set the ASG record for 3's in a game, your 6-8 from deep, and you decide that taking the ball out is your best bet? Not even try to be a decoy and free someone else up off the inbound play?
grin.gif

Lebron even choked with that pass. Awful. I also don't know why Wade insisted on catching that with his back to the basket not knowing where anyone was (KD spooked the @#*@ out of him when Wade turned to shoot) nor do I know why Lebron even passed it to him in the first place. Passing to one of the worst 3PT shooting guards, in the corner of the floor, with KD already sprinting at Wade before the ball was even inbounded, and Dwight wide open under the bucket..good read Bron. Won me a nice chunk of change with that choke job
pimp.gif
. I know its tough for him, but Bron's gotta take his eyes off of Wade.

This is how you inbound the ball in a catch and shoot position at the end of a game. Unbelievable pass to lead Fish into his shot

What's funny to me is all the Kobe stans in here crying about Wade completely ignore Kobe's history of dirty plays. He gave Mike Miller an elbow to the throat intentionally trying to hurt him and for years he used to punch dudes after he released his jump shot until the NBA finally cracked down on him. Kobe Stan's are too much sometimes. Oh yeah he also speared Reggie Miller onto the scorer's table when Miller got into his head.

Back
Top Bottom