$ea$onal Jobs

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

You think its worth it to get a weekend job. I work and go to school full time already.

I wouldn't. I would want to keep weekends to my self.

And the application process is ultra OD. It could take three hours filling out 3 or 4 apps.
sick.gif

Home Depot? I know they need people in areas out here on the east coast (snow).

And UPS is still hiring. They hire the most around this time of year because of Christmas.

Are any of you applying online or actually going in person? I was just thinking about looking for something seasonal the other day.

I need a night job (like 6-11 or something). I work 9-5 now but I need more money. Any suggestions?

holla at UPS, i got interviews comin up in 2 weeks. It seems chill and easy enough. we'll see how it goes.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

I need a night job (like 6-11 or something). I work 9-5 now but I need more money. Any suggestions?

Ditto here. I need some spending money in the worst way with the holidays coming up.

these online apps are so BS, they ask so many questions and its for a low paying job too. i know its required, but almost 30-45 minutes to fill out anapplication and you not even sure if they will look over it. and when you go to the store they tell you to fill an online app. with that being said, anyonehiring? lol

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

just finished applying at Circuit City. questions are annoying, took like an hour too.
roll.gif
You might want to look other places, Circut City is closing150 stores, and laying off something like 600 people in their main offices

Originally Posted by Lootpac

just finished applying at Circuit City. questions are annoying, took like an hour too.
roll.gif
You might want to look other places, Circut City is closing 150 stores, and laying off something like 600 people in their main offices
the store by my house is doing good so their not part of the 150 stores closing. just got an interview too, with an offer pending on my backround.How is everyone elses job hunting going

I need to find one ASAP! Especially to have money for the second semester of school.

I gotta finish my nike application. They found something for me. I'm going to go back to any temp. agency to see if anyone needs work to be done.

i feel you... i didn't realize they started seasonal workers at a lower rate tho
ohwell.gif
. CREAM so wut can ya do

holla at UPS, i got interviews comin up in 2 weeks. It seems chill and easy enough. we'll see how it goes.

no it is not. I work at UPS and i hate it (aside from the Earn & Learn). Dont expect it to be easy homie.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

no it is not. I work at UPS and i hate it (aside from the Earn & Learn). Dont expect it to be easy homie.
i feel u...i'm trying to be open minded man, they might be the only company hiring me haha

anyone know if target or any clothing/electronics retailers like express, h&m, bestbuy, etc are hiring anyone 17 years old?

I just started Best Buy. I got hired there for seasonal they said that I could stay after but it don't matter to me because I move in to college Jan 6.It's straight right now just training. I work in the computers department.

Be23ForLife wrote:Feds? I worked at Macys last season, that was coo, might have to apply again.

DO THEY DRUG TEST FOR TEMP/SEASONAL at MACYS???

Back
Top Bottom