laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Someone need to tell him to calm down because it's not looking good for the Eagles as long as Vick is their QB, dude is overrated garbage. Career QB rating of what? 77? Had like what? 8 good games last year? You have a career sample size vs a 8 game sample size and they give this dude a multi year multi million dollar contract? Plus he's frail? 

Yeah, feels good man. Only gotta worry bout them Cowboys.

LeSean McCoy is a beast though 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Normally these fan crying videos are funny and you can feel for the people crying in them
but this dude is just obnoxious. 

ExTrAordinary SwAg?

'oh why dont you just switch to a different team?...I aint never a %+#+#%* bandwagon fan.'

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Normally these fan crying videos are funny and you can feel for the people crying in them
but this dude is just obnoxious. 

ExTrAordinary SwAg?
yeah right, I don't get THAT mad over a game

roll.gif
 @ Angry Guys Mom: You going to have high blood pressure...
                    Angry Guy: "#$%% High Blood Pressure!!!" 
laugh.gif

I been a skins fan since I could remember so I feel his pain

I used to be the exact same way, but I have come to realize my team is just a bad team and will continue to be a bad team until the right changes are made. 
ohwell.gif

I can't take these kind of videos seriously. I'm sure hes a passionate fan and all but I wonder how much of that is because there's a camera in front of him.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

roll.gif
 @ Angry Guys Mom: You going to have high blood pressure...
                    Angry Guy: "#$%% High Blood Pressure!!!" 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I use to be the same way when my Raiders were the laughing stock of the league...then it slowly became expected but it still hurts man...then when they have a little glimmer of hope, and you think you think all the right moves have been made to get you over the hump, and the results are the same or worse than before..you can't help but feel the pain 
embarassed.gif

I was like 13 years old when the Raiders played in the SB against the Bucs...with each Rich Gannon INT it felt like a stab to my heart cause the damn coaching staff couldn't think of anything to do about Jon Gruden knowing every play in our playbook 
frown.gif
sick.gif

dude roots for the beagles.

dude lookin at no buns anytime in the foreseeable future

dude hasnt seen his penis in years

dont know those feels bros

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Someone need to tell him to calm down because it's not looking good for the Eagles as long as Vick is their QB, dude is overrated garbage. Career QB rating of what? 77? Had like what? 8 good games last year? You have a career sample size vs a 8 game sample size and they give this dude a multi year multi million dollar contract? Plus he's frail? 

Yeah, feels good man. Only gotta worry bout them Cowboys.

LeSean McCoy is a beast though 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Truer words have never been spoken.

Back
Top Bottom