East Coast snow storm...

YESSSSIR! the first time ill go sledding in a minute ... prolly gonna hit up new carrolton library hill or woodbridge middle school ... o the memories ...

damn yal make it sound bad. glad i live on the west coast.
pimp.gif

I like the cold and snow.
I got the gas powered snow thrower, shovels, etc. ready to go tomorrow.

The only wack **** is that I live on the side that the garbage trucks push the snow on, so I have to free the cars.

I live 30 mins from where i work down here and SC. I just went ahead and told my manager i wasnt comin in if its rainin and all that

So im chillin eatin chinese watchin the game

I can't wait for the snow here in Queens. I say that now but watch tommorow I start posting a whole mess of angry smileys
laugh.gif

I actually like it when it snows so I can take my nephew out in the yard and snowball fight with him. I got a final on Monday so I was gonna stay in this wholeweekend anyways.

Everytime it snows I have to be in at work to make sure the operation is going smoothly.

I hate the freaking snow now that I'm older.

Ugh, and I have a lot to do this weekend. Looks like I either get snowed in or I'm taking advantage of the EVO's AWD
laugh.gif

I'm so pissed about this storm. My boys and I are suppose to go to AC this weekend but now we might have to postpone it because we don't know if theblizzard is gonna make the clubs (specifically mur mur) empty. And postponing means like a month later

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by socluis90

damn yal make it sound bad. glad i live on the west coast.
pimp.gif

Snow is
pimp.gif
so i dont know what you're talking about..

There is nothing good about winter....I don't care what anyone says. I'll take Christmas under the sun than Christmas in the snow anyday.

I bought the wrong shrimp so now I'm tight about the snow cuz I can't go get the right one. I don't even wanna eat anymore.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Ugh, and I have a lot to do this weekend. Looks like I either get snowed in or I'm taking advantage of the EVO's AWD
laugh.gif

haha u aint lyin.... Im ready to try out my STI's AWD in the snow. Havent got a change to break in my rally beast. And she was tuned 3 months ago. Imready!

Back
Top Bottom