Eastern Conference First Round: Heat vs. Celtics : KG suspended for Game 2 / Q fined 25k

nerd.gif
Q out there stackin it up
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

how much u wanna bet garnett not get suspended after throwing elbows galore? lol i never understood why scrubs dont take one for the team and punch another teams star player haha but really why does paul pierce always act like hes seriously hurt?

This just reminds me of when Paul Pierce was "injured" and got carried off the court during the Finals... then trotted back out like a little kid in a schoolyard. Then Mike Breen send "this is Willis Reed-esque" I rock with Mike Breen but I'll never forgive him for that nonsense.

jermaine shoulda thrown that sliding punch, lol

boston fans probably saying to mike tirico, STOP SNITCHIN

J.O had flashbacks
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On the real though, I CAN'T STAND these Boston Celtics. Bunch of fake ##@ thugs and PP is softer than Charmin. Ol' crying ##@ dude....

laugh.gif
how did son end up on the ground from a shoulder injury?

I got love for Garnett but he was dead wrong for throwing that elbow... they bout to suspend that *%*

This just reminds me of when Paul Pierce was "injured" and got carried off the court during the Finals... then trotted back out like a little kid in a schoolyard. Then Mike Breen send "this is Willis Reed-esque" I rock with Mike Breen but I'll never forgive him for that nonsense.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Yup, because that was all KG
eyes.gif

it was.
qrich just walked up and was checking on pierce.

why did KG have to start elbowing and barking at him?? he's always trying to pull that !!!! and im glad he got booted.

none of that would have happened if it wasn't for him.

Back
Top Bottom