Eastern Conference First Round: Heat vs. Celtics : KG suspended for Game 2 / Q fined 25k

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

laugh.gif
how did son end up on the ground from a shoulder injury?

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Dude is so soft...Nice follow up performance to his Oscar in the Finals.

wheelchair_paul_pierce.jpg

paul-pierce-finals-injury-psp-wallpaper.jpg
roll.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

suspended? 
laugh.gif

Naw son, just thrown out of the game
D12 got suspended for throwing an elbow at Dalembert last playoffs, so I'm quite sure that Garnett won't be back until Game 3. 

I was talking as in the present not what might happened. The kid said that KG was suspended and I replied with that no, he just got thrown out.
I for one agree with you and hope he does get suspended because he deserves it. 
Ahhhh....gotcha.  My bad on that
laugh.gif

suspended? 
laugh.gif

D12 got suspended for throwing an elbow at Dalembert last playoffs, so I'm quite sure that Garnett won't be back until Game 3. 

I was talking as in the present not what might happened. The kid said that KG was suspended and I replied with that no, he just got thrown out.

suspended? 
laugh.gif

Ahhhh....gotcha.  My bad on that
laugh.gif
No worries, I've been reading @%$$ differently lately too 
laugh.gif

This punk KG said Q was standing over PP being disrespectful and talking non-sense. HUH 
eek.gif
grin.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by o0hitstim

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

Originally Posted by doyung9

Yup, because that was all KG
eyes.gif

it was.
qrich just walked up and was checking on pierce.

why did KG have to start elbowing and barking at him?? he's always trying to pull that !!!! and im glad he got booted.

none of that would have happened if it wasn't for him.

Not trying to defend KG but, I thought qrich and pierce had some beef from a while back.

Same, I'm pretty sure Q Rich went over to say something to Pierce, probably about his "injured" shoulder.

Q:

"I went to take the ball outta bounds & he talk to me & I talked back

"I aint got no business talking to him, he's on teh ground crying I don't know what's going on."

"Two actresses over there... that's what they are."

" I'm just surprised at peoples actions when i know them better than that. When they're not the characters they portray they are."

" Garnett & Pierce... They're good basketball players, but nothing other than that."

"I said to J, I know he's ok, b/c no1 touched him. How did he fall? Did he take another break like he does so many times."

"Sometimes he falls like he's about to be out for the season and he gets right up. That's all I said (to Jermaine)."

roll.gif

Jamal Magloire !+!+$#% out too low key haha Garnett yelled at him and he just looked at the ground like "shiiit u got it bruh... I'm not tryna miss none of these playoff checks..."

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif
I-AM-A-HUGE-%24+

seeing bogut walk back to the locker room after getting his arm @+$$#! up makes this picture seem much more pathetic.....aswell as when wade was in a wheel chair

Jamal Magloire !+!+$#% out too low key haha Garnett yelled at him and he just looked at the ground like "shiiit u got it bruh... I'm not tryna miss none of these playoff checks..."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

Originally Posted by doyung9

Yup, because that was all KG
eyes.gif

it was.
qrich just walked up and was checking on pierce.

why did KG have to start elbowing and barking at him?? he's always trying to pull that !!!! and im glad he got booted.

none of that would have happened if it wasn't for him.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at "checking on Pierce." Q and Pierce have a long history of bad blood, including both of them getting ejected 2 years ago on MLK Day and almost coming to blows.

Q was trying to walk/stand over him like a punk and KG was telling him to get the *!%% out of there. Q instigated that entire thing.

KG is getting a game off for that elbow though.

Brandon3000 wrote:
laugh.gif
how did son end up on the ground from a shoulder injury?

He's already had 2 shoulder stingers this year, and that was the third one. I know Pierce likes to play up his injuries, but that was legit.

roll.gif

Non-playoff Magloire would put KG on his rear

Q:

"I went to take the ball outta bounds & he talk to me & I talked back

"I aint got no business talking to him, he's on teh ground crying I don't know what's going on."

"Two actresses over there... that's what they are."

" I'm just surprised at peoples actions when i know them better than that. When they're not the characters they portray they are."

" Garnett & Pierce... They're good basketball players, but nothing other than that."

"I said to J, I know he's ok, b/c no1 touched him. How did he fall? Did he take another break like he does so many times."

"Sometimes he falls like he's about to be out for the season and he gets right up. That's all I said (to Jermaine)."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
video clip??

Back
Top Bottom