Eastern Conference First Round: Heat vs. Celtics : KG suspended for Game 2 / Q fined 25k

suspended? 
laugh.gif

Naw son, just thrown out of the game

Originally Posted by h3at23

suspended? 
laugh.gif

Naw son, just thrown out of the game
D12 got suspended for throwing an elbow at Dalembert last playoffs, so I'm quite sure that Garnett won't be back until Game 3. 

that was a real old man move to stop the clock with a fake injury... I mean it really killed Miami's momentum... its like when you at the rec and you get on a lil run and the old heads you playin against all walk off the court for a water break.... part of you is like what the !#%$ lets play... but then the other side is like damn... they might really need that water u kno...

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

Originally Posted by doyung9

Yup, because that was all KG
eyes.gif

it was.
qrich just walked up and was checking on pierce.

why did KG have to start elbowing and barking at him?? he's always trying to pull that !!!! and im glad he got booted.

none of that would have happened if it wasn't for him.

Not trying to defend KG but, I thought qrich and pierce had some beef from a while back.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by Messyyy

oneal ready to mollywhoop Ns haha

First thing I thought and was like damn, did you not learn from the ron artest fight?
laugh.gif
JO has been wired like that. Even from his Portland days, dude stay on some Tuff Toney type **@$. I usually be
grin.gif
, but I was rooting for him to swing on one of them !$@*$@ in that instance. I would pay money to see somebody put KG to sleep on the court.

Big Baby aint want it
laugh.gif
. I saw that move he pulled.

I used to like KG but I can't stand this dude anymore. Throwing elbows and then putting his hand up like he did nothing. He ain't want no parts of Magloire when he removed him from the area.

I really don't/didn't expect to win this series, but damn we were up 14.
smh.gif

Big Kat Magloire should've took one for the team, and stole off on Garnett. It's not like he finna play much anyway.

Back
Top Bottom