Eating Peoples Food At Work

A few years back, I went on a trip with some friends and acquaintances. We rented a large Air BnB and we all cooked our meals. These acquaintances brought their dog with them and they also happened to be one of those let dogs kiss them in the mouth kind of folks. Anyway, they were cooking their food and simultaneously handling their dog. Having the dog lick their hands and face etc.Then when the time came to eat(it was a potluck type of settings) I stuck to the food that I cooked as well as whatever my friends cooked.
The acquaintances felt a way about me not eating their food. I told them straight up that it's disgusting to handle your dog then go straight into handling food. The rest of the trip was awkward for them, but I had a grand time.

Man I wouldnt have condoned the dog even being in the kitchen.
That was also a tense topic...long story short they ended up leaving early. They had a get together last year and didn't invite me and someone else from the trip. :lol: :lol:

:rofl: Did ANYONE outwardly agree with you?

That is funny
The person who's friends with them tried to calm it and give some explanation that it's cultural. A few others busted out laughing. They also didn't eat of the food.

Last edited:
That was also a tense topic...long story short they ended up leaving early. They had a get together last year and didn't invite me and someone else from the trip. :lol: :lol:

The person who's friends with them tried to calm it and give some explanation that it's cultural. A few others busted out laughing. They also didn't eat of the food.
Dogs are awesome and can be part of a family, but that **** is gross.

I think some people view something like the same way someone may hold their baby while cooking.

It's not the same lmao.

Another trifling act: Dogs in the bed...

I've never eaten anyone's lunch but at my last job we had an agreement any snacks like chips candies or cookies that were left unopened were fair game after 24 hours.

I've never eaten anyone's lunch but at my last job we had an agreement any snacks like chips candies or cookies that were left unopened were fair game after 24 hours.
The hell?

So if I bring a pack of Oreos to work and put them in a fridge, folks had the green light to eat them if they aren't done in 24 hours?

The hell kind of rule is this?

The hell?

So if I bring a pack of Oreos to work and put them in a fridge, folks had the green light to eat them if they aren't done in 24 hours?

I wanna call you crazy for putting Oreos in the fridge but that actually sounds kinda refreshing

That lie about dogs mouths being cleaner than humans really worked on some people :lol:

Never believed that as a kid because I saw dogs eat garbage, dead animals, and poop.
Mom randomly brought home a puppy for us one day.

we put the puppy in a big *** box.

I saw the puppy ****, turn around and eat his ****, Like he was recycling.

Almost made my mom take that puppy back.

I thought he was broken

Dogs are awesome and can be part of a family, but that **** is gross.

I think some people view something like the same way someone may hold their baby while cooking.

It's not the same lmao.

Another trifling act: Dogs in the bed...
Yeah man, it's disgusting. These types would see their dog attack a kid and be scared to shoot the dog, but would see a black person walking down the road and be prepared to kill.

The hell?

It definitely was a weird rule. I just made sure I was always on the side of coming up more than getting got.

Cultural?! Nah b thats just universally nasty.

I dont use the community fridge. Gots my own insulated lunch bag to avoid scumbags like some of yall

Dogs are great animals, very intelligent..

But the mfers are dirty.

In my culture we dont even really keep em as pets like that unless they serve a purpose for guarding or herding or something like that. Ill be damned if it comes into my room or bed. Nah.

Dogs are great animals, very intelligent..

But the mfers are dirty.

In my culture we dont even really keep em as pets like that unless they serve a purpose for guarding or herding or something like that. Ill be damned if it comes into my room or bed. Nah.
would u eat a dog?

Back
Top Bottom