Eating Peoples Food At Work

Dogs are great animals, very intelligent..

But the mfers are dirty.

In my culture we dont even really keep em as pets like that unless they serve a purpose for guarding or herding or something like that. Ill be damned if it comes into my room or bed. Nah.

What about the cats?

Buy your own mini refrigerator, did that years ago. Best $100 I’ve ever spent
not even my lunch but at the hospital you can't bring in your own appliances. we have a coded break room that we share with another department. we are suspecting the other department.

not even my lunch but at the hospital you can't bring in your own appliances. we have a coded break room that we share with another department. we are suspecting the other department.
I'm cracking up right now because I'm thinking of y'all investing this like an NCIS case or something :lol: Anyway, how long has it been going on and how adamant are you on catching them? What types of items are they targeting?

Best course of action would be to bring in poisoned food/drinks and wait to see who gets sick tbh.

I'm cracking up right now because I'm thinking of y'all investing this like an NCIS case or something :lol: Anyway, how long has it been going on and how adamant are you on catching them? What types of items are they targeting?

Best course of action would be to bring in poisoned food/drinks and wait to see who gets sick tbh.
Hahaha I was thinking like an alarm or some glitter fairy dust can explode once they open it.

Hahaha I was thinking like an alarm or some glitter fairy dust can explode once they open it.
Oh ****, yes! Like the dye packs at banks. Get on it jape jape !!

A stack of bills fitted with a dye pack is generally stored next to a magnetic plate at a bank teller's workstation. Under these conditions, it remains in standby or safe mode until a bank employee removes it from the plate and hands it to a robber, causing it to become armed. Once the pack is taken out of the building, a radio transmitter located at the door triggers a timer (typically at least 10 seconds), after which the dye pack explosively releases[4] an aerosol (usually of Disperse Red 9) and sometimes tear gas. The release is intended to mark the money and/or the robber's body with a brightly colored stain so that they can be easily recognized as having been involved in a crime. Depending on the specific contents of the pack, the release may incapacitate the robber and/or destroy the money as well. The chemical reaction causing the explosion of the pack and the release of the dye creates high temperatures of about 200 °C (392 °F) which further discourages a criminal from touching the pack or removing it from the bag or getaway vehicle.[2] Dye packs are used to foil robberies in over 75% of banks in the U.S.[2]

Just put the dye pack in a bag in the fridge and have it set up such that when they remove said bag from the fridge, the dye pack explodes on them. You should opt for tear gas instead of the aerosol to really teach them a lesson.

They make something called anti theft powder.
It leaves a stain on a person's hands that's really hard to remove.

Had to use it once because someone kept taking my balut.
Was this approach effective ie did you find the perpetrator? What did you do when you did?

They make something called anti theft powder.
It leaves a stain on a person's hands that's really hard to remove.

Had to use it once because someone kept taking my balut.

Anybody that steals that completely deserves WHATEVER happens to them.

The laxative thing has come up a couple times now. Just recently started a week and a half ago. Brand new gyro was taken, teriyaki bowl, and someone’s lunch today. Not sure what the last lunch was but the ones before were takeout. The thief has good taste.

and how practical is the dye?It can’t just go off if someone’s in there looking for their own lunch.

Do you think a sign on the fridge would deter or make the thief want to steal even more? we are thinking we’d rather catch them then just scaring them away. We are out for blood.

Do you think a sign on the fridge would deter or make the thief want to steal even more? we are thinking we’d rather catch them then just scaring them away. We are out for blood.

I feel like folks go with signs as a first course of action which is okay - but you have to make it extremely sarcastic and condescending almost to the point where you are calling them a grimey, inconsiderate broke boi/gal. If they continue then you go with the poison. They had been warned at that point. If you do go with poison/anti-theft powder/dye pack then I would suggest making it an item they’ve already taken

The thing about the Laxative is you have to "waste" money and assume they are going to steal it that day.

If they all pitch in a buck (seems like many folks are concerned) then I don’t think it’s a big deal. It will be more than worth it to catch the scumbag.

I feel like folks go with signs as a first course of action which is okay - but you have to make it extremely sarcastic and condescending almost to the point where you are calling them a grimey, inconsiderate broke boi/gal. If they continue then you go with the poison. They had been warned at that point. If you do go with poison/anti-theft powder/dye pack then I would suggest making it an item they’ve already taken

If they all pitch in a buck (seems like many folks are concerned) then I don’t think it’s a big deal. It will be more than worth it to catch the scumbag.

It isn't about the PRICE of the laxatives.

But basically wasting food not knowing if/when the person will steal it.

It isn't about the PRICE of the laxatives.

But basically wasting food not knowing if/when the person will steal it.
I imagine this boils down to differing values but wasting food is potentially the price of catching the perpetrator. EYE would have no problem paying that price but it seems you might which is totally understandable.

I imagine this boils down to differing values but wasting food is potentially the price of catching the perpetrator. EYE would have no problem paying that price but it seems you might which is totally understandable.
No, I just think the laxative is a bad idea. :lol:

That is a television tactic.

Back
Top Bottom