Eating Peoples Food At Work

Honest question. Who trusts random food from work? :nerd:

I’m not sure what you mean by “random food from work”. Are you referring to to stealing people’s stuff out of the fridge, the morning bagels,home cooked food at the company potluck?

Unless you are going to put a hidden camera in there, every other idea sounds like a Wile. E. Coyote plan.

So you’re not really trying to help him catch the the thief :smh: jape jape let me know if you need assistance pulling this off. We will catch this fool.

M Mark Antony is bout that life so I would only shoot him (or her) if you’re really bout that that action. Personally, if it does escalate to gunplay (which it might) since you work in a hospital I would just brandish the steel and then pistol whip them when they react.

jape jape you and and your co-workers going to just sit back as he/she sends stuff like this to their group chat with crying laughing emojis?
1617938958278.jpeg

I’m not sure what you mean by “random food from work”. Are you referring to to stealing people’s stuff out of the fridge, the morning bagels,home cooked food at the company potluck?

So you’re not really trying to help him catch the the thief :smh: jape jape let me know if you need assistance pulling this off. We will catch this fool.

Who trusts random white people food at work?

storm2006 storm2006 jape jape

1. Write the wrong date ( -8 daus)
2. Write a nasty description (Egg, Peach, and Cottage Cheese Burrito)
3. Write a fake disease that the owner has
4. Write "Property of Boss/Supervisor. :
I hate to say this but 2-4 would probably make people wnat to eat it more. The first one is a toss up because they may eat it or just throw it away

storm2006 storm2006 jape jape

1. Write the wrong date ( -8 daus)
2. Write a nasty description (Egg, Peach, and Cottage Cheese Burrito)
3. Write a fake disease that the owner has
4. Write "Property of Boss/Supervisor. :
haha can't do the first one. strict hospital rules on expired foods and whatnot. can't leave food in over a day after. name and date has to be on it.

i like all these ideas though. probably switch it up when i do bring my lunch.
i need a ps of ninja holding the musket :lol:

After putting with a lunch thief for too long, I put a notice on the fridge saying, 'Whoever ate my chili, please contact me on ext #### ASAP, as it contained my medicine.'
from this link https://www.ratemyjob.com/humor/246...isfying-way-they-caught-the-office-food-thief

Can you believe white male privilege. Admittedly, I don't know the culprit was white, but the way he was described presents him as so. Darryl literally ate this lady's lunch so often, she got to the point of making two and leaving a note "whoever is eating my lunch, here i made you one also" and Darryl would eat both. She spiked the mayo with a Carolina Reaper pepper and Darryl had the nerve to go to HR on her

After putting with a lunch thief for too long, I put a notice on the fridge saying, 'Whoever ate my chili, please contact me on ext #### ASAP, as it contained my medicine.'
from this link https://www.ratemyjob.com/humor/246...isfying-way-they-caught-the-office-food-thief

Can you believe white male privilege. Admittedly, I don't know the culprit was white, but the way he was described presents him as so. Darryl literally ate this lady's lunch so often, she got to the point of making two and leaving a note "whoever is eating my lunch, here i made you one also" and Darryl would eat both. She spiked the mayo with a Carolina Reaper pepper and Darryl had the nerve to go to HR on her

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Man, yea jape jape put some SUPER spicy sauce in there ( MPLS612 MPLS612 mplsdunk mplsdunk )

Amazon product ASIN B01MUK3FK2 here you go, got that Carolina Reaper Pepper in it which is the hottest in the world at 2,200,000 scoville units (for comparison, a jalapeno is between 500 and 1,000). There's a 7 million scoville unit sauce, but it;s $100. If you really really wanna get that ***** though, at that point might as well drop $20 on a cheap hidden cam and try to catch the act in progress.

What I'd do is whatever gets stolen, i.e if he steals your ham sandwich today but didnt mess with your chicken last week, we know he likes the ham sandwich, make that again the same way, hit it with the sauce above. Cop this for the $20 at half off with code EP268UVI Amazon product ASIN B08RBL8FFC and you're in about $36 to catch the culprit which is worth it imo

Of course laxative is much cheaper, but if I ate laxative and got the boo boos, I'd just go home and since you work in a big office, that's not something that suspicious. We want to have a ***** running to the bathroom, the car, crying and sweating uncontrollably

Tell me why I'm picturing that scenario, which could be entirely a hoax to be internet funny, and still getting legit upset. She sonned them both at that instance, but I feel like she still got fired or passed over for a promotion later or something. You know how men in the work place be. ****** had the nerve to call her into the HR office with the offending sandwich on the desk like evidence tombout you know Darryl had to go to the hospital right and your sandwich did it. Why is it so hot, and she of course sonned them with the obvious, why is Darryl eating my sandwich? HR boss was like #alonzogif touche, well you're free to go then.

Also don't use that camera I posted above, I read the reviews because I was about to buy it (I'm gonna start a channel on the hub) and it has to be plugged in.

:lol: Yea I saw the stories.

I am getting a new gate around my yard soon.

Tired of Opposums and Raccoons messing with my stuff.

Stray cats (I respect them) keep pissing in my garden beds. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom