Eating Peoples Food At Work

:lol: Yea I saw the stories.

I am getting a new gate around my yard soon.

Tired of Opposums and Raccoons messing with my stuff.

Stray cats (I respect them) keep pissing in my garden beds. :lol:
Sprinkle black pepper and cayenne throughout your garden. It will keep them at bay.

The solution is right here in this very thread

Went through my sent emails
This was the last time someone did it
Got straight to the point
and had 2 in the fridge for me the next day

25D0D096-9D2F-4DF8-8A0E-1EB85029029A.jpeg
Found another email I sent
Had some useless papers in my mailbox
Didn’t need em
But it was the principle

1CD0A425-3845-4C8A-98CA-AC9BDEDA11ED.jpeg

The solution is right here in this very thread

You're telling jape jape to take advice from the guy who hates his kids, gets banned from restaurants and message boards, doesn't tip and believes it's okay to "sample" unopened goods then place them back on the shelf? Not sure that's a good idea.

You're telling jape jape to take advice from the guy who hates his kids, gets banned from restaurants and message boards, doesn't tip and believes it's okay to "sample" unopened goods then place them back on the shelf? Not sure that's a good idea.
"Sample gang" = keyser soze

haha you just reminded me. im about to see if anyone else got their lunch jacked. lunch just started here.
im gonna put one of those signs up that storm2006 storm2006 posted later
Glad that after a weekend of brooding and reflection you decided to take action. Please let update us after lunch and the sign is posted.

I’ll never forget my time working at a warehouse a few years ago, big cafeteria and fridges to put your stuff. Was talking to one of my coworkers after we just got in putting our stuff away. Mid sentence homie goes “damn that **** looks good” and just nonchalantly grabs and takes a big ol swig of someone’s iced coffee, puts it back in the fridge without missing a beat continues talking :smh:

I wish I could see the look on my face because I was absolutely appalled

I’ll never forget my time working at a warehouse a few years ago, big cafeteria and fridges to put your stuff. Was talking to one of my coworkers after we just got in putting our stuff away. Mid sentence homie goes “damn that **** looks good” and just nonchalantly grabs and takes a big ol swig of someone’s iced coffee, puts it back in the fridge without missing a beat continues talking :smh:

I wish I could see the look on my face because I was absolutely appalled :lol:

lol

i had a co worker who claimed he spits in his lunch just in case someone eats it. And guess what someone ate his lunch and thats how the whole office found out he does that.

he even told dude who ate his lunch in front of the whole office that he spat in hus lunch that the guy ate when he found out he ate it

should of see the look on the guys face when he was told lol

I wish I could see the look on my face because I was absolutely appalled
Lmao this is wild

We had a food bandit at my job for a while that ended up getting fired, also had a lot of food deliveries get swiped from after they were dropped off. We checked the surveillance cameras and would see people grabbing food on their way home after their shifts:lol:

We had a food bandit at my job for a while that ended up getting fired, also had a lot of food deliveries get swiped from after they were dropped off. We checked the surveillance cameras and would see people grabbing food on their way home after their shifts:lol:
It wasn't "stealing" per se but after luncheons they usually put the leftovers in an adjacent break room so the food doesn't go to waste. One time I was talking to a member of my team in the break room and this old head just waltzes in with two freezer bags, took six footlong hoagie rolls (three per bag) and just walked out like it was his kitchen and there weren't two people right there having a conversation :lol: So many questions about what happened that day

I dont even eat non store bought food at Potlucks, I cant even imagine just grabbing somebody's food out the fridge and eating it that they made from home.

than again, fast food restaurant kitchens doe

Reactions: 17
caught up. good thread. i'll say i've had enough jobs to know that people are nasty when it comes to bathroom use. so, naturally, taking other people's food is a dangerous game. f around and catch ebola and strep.
Hell you can look at people's desk and tell how disgusting they are.

Semi-related but back in the day my ex got into it with her 2 dusty roommates over something (can’t remember what) but basically after that they started being petty and drinking her juice and ****. So we went to the store, bought a half gallon of apple juice and huge container of extra strength laxative :lol: It said one scoop per 8 oz, we must’ve put at least 20-25 in a 64 oz juice bottle.

2 days later those dumbasses had damn near chugged the whole bottle :lol: Nobody ever touched her stuff again after that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom