Eating Peoples Food At Work

I've heard of people getting fired for planting laxatives to catch food thieves.
I never heard of people actually doing that or getting fired for it but why did they get let go? I would contend that you can’t prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the laxative was placed in the food as a malice act. What if the employee who brought in the lunch had bowel problems or was trying to lose weight. This is potentially. treading into HIPAA territory. I would have sued.

I never heard of people actually doing that or getting fired for it but why did they get let go? I would contend that you can’t prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the laxative was placed in the food as a malice act. What if the employee who brought in the lunch had bowel problems or was trying to lose weight. This is potentially. treading into HIPAA territory. I would have sued.
I think they placed it in a Hershey wrapper. They probably admitted they planted it the to catch someone. Or something like that, it was years ago and forgot where I even heard it.

I dont even eat non store bought food at Potlucks, I cant even imagine just grabbing somebody's food out the fridge and eating it that they made from home.

than again, fast food restaurant kitchens doe

Yeah you gotta be a bold mf to eat someone's lunch, I've never ate at a company potluck because I see how some of these people carry themselves in the workplace and I want no parts:sick:

So boys in here stealing women's food at work and bragging about their "haul" on the internet. Woman could've been pregnant. Hope they have cameras in there.

And that lawsuit, would have been tossed out. Just an FYI, that's actually not what HIPPA is about. HIPPA protects people from medical professionals & entities from sharing patient info with anyone but the patient themselves (health plans, clearinghouses and healthcare provider, i.e doctors, nurses, hospital, etc are what the law covers)

Perfect example. When Jason Pierre-Paul blew off his fingers in that stupid firecracker incident, Adam Schefter wasn't in violation of HIPPA because he as a reporter isn't covered by it. But the two medical professionals who accessed JPP's medical records were fired for what they did, which was digging into his records when they weren't supposed to. And it's been granted they gave the info to ESPN. 👍

And that lawsuit, would have been tossed out. Just an FYI, that's actually not what HIPPA is about. HIPPA protects people from medical professionals & entities from sharing patient info with anyone but the patient themselves (health plans, clearinghouses and healthcare provider, i.e doctors, nurses, hospital, etc are what the law covers)

Perfect example. When Jason Pierre-Paul blew off his fingers in that stupid firecracker incident, Adam Schefter wasn't in violation of HIPPA because he as a reporter isn't covered by it. But the two medical professionals who accessed JPP's medical records were fired for what they did, which was digging into his records when they weren't supposed to. And it's been granted they gave the info to ESPN. 👍

Damn, I didn't know any of this but good to know.

For the record, though - aside from the fact that I've never brought my lunch into the office and that there is no way in hell I would ever be fired over that - I was being facetious with that post.

No reported missing lunches today
Went with jigsaw. Decided I’m gonna post different ones periodically. The culprit likes take out though and I don’t think anyone ordered today.
B61423EB-761C-4567-AA6D-E3223D5A110E.jpeg

Bro:rofl:

As we enter week two of #FridgeGate, I’m sure we’d all like to know if anything got stolen after you put the sign up? Is it still there? Are you going to put a new one this week?

As we enter week two of #FridgeGate, I’m sure we’d all like to know if anything got stolen after you put the sign up? Is it still there? Are you going to put a new one this week?
we ordered a lot of food on thursday and friday and no reported thefts :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:
i'll put another sign up just to reinforce the vigilance

any recommendations? needs to be light-hearted and comical. can't get too real at a children's hospital. everyone loved the last sign :lol:

we ordered a lot of food on thursday and friday and no reported thefts :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:
i'll put another sign up just to reinforce the vigilance

any recommendations? needs to be light-hearted and comical. can't get too real at a children's hospital. everyone loved the last sign :lol:

The children wouldn't see the sign though, right? :lol:

That thief needs to know you are all about business. :pimp:

i dont steal peoples food at work but when i do its only because mines went missing in the first place. best believe i aint goin out like that :lol:

The mother****ing thief is back!
homegirl ate half her kabob and some ***** really stole the other half. She was saving the other half for another coworker. There was only about a 45 minute duration after my homie left her food in the break room.

the sign on the fridge wasn’t enough. Coworker said signs on the 3 tables might be needed.

homegirl ate half her kabob and some ***** really stole the other half. She was saving the other half for another coworker. There was only about a 45 minute duration after my homie left her food in the break room.

the sign on the fridge wasn’t enough. Coworker said signs on the 3 tables might be needed.
Someone cue the rockdeep rockdeep picture.

It ain’t eem bout the food at this point, they doing that just to F with y’all now :lol: :smh:

1619066167663.gif

They are basically spitting in your face and calling y'all baby back *****es at this point. I advise you have a conference amongst the your concerned peers, come up with a list of most likely suspects then start inviting them to break room, one-by-one, and waterboarding them until you get answers. It’s a VERY effective method for extracting information. Even if you don’t identify the culprit within the first 5 or 10 folks, the perpetrator will likely get shook and come forward to stop his colleagues from enduring more pain and suffering unless they truly are that scummy.

If you need tips on towel type, ideal water temperature, positioning angles, etc feel free to PM me. You got this jape jape

What industry do you work in again? The thief literally read the sign and said yall aint gon do ****. Do yall have construction workers, plumbers, electricians, etc. come in your building? "Manly,' blue collar jobs? And I guess yall work at a desk. Could be wrong, but I bet it's some of that at play.

You gotta start putting your resume out on Monster, Ziprecruiter, Linkedin, ClearanceJobs, and the likes right now so you can knuckle up with the culprit when you find him just out of principle. Start a gofundme after, I'll contribute. Hell, fly me out I'll help jump mans when he is identified.

We are thinking it’s one of the temporary nurses that we have now cause of covid.
But we also think it might be an inside job cause who would know how to execute the job in a 45 minute window.
We are suspecting the secretary. She’s disgruntled and usually keeps to herself.

Back
Top Bottom