Eating SPICY wings and then going to the urinal unappreciation

indifferent.gif

i have a friend that took his girl out to eat a buffalo wild wings and had the hot wings. later that night he started to play with he using his fingers and she ended up in the hospital
laugh.gif

i have a friend that took his girl out to eat a buffalo wild wings and had the hot wings. later that night he started to play with he using his fingers and she ended up in the hospital
laugh.gif

I don't get it? It burned? Why? Is your penis cut open? Weird thread.

Originally Posted by Damu

Rub something high in capsaicin levels in your eyes or on your genitals...Come back and post results

Rub something high in capsaicin levels in your eyes or on your genitals...Come back and post results

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

laugh.gif

So in the time between the restaurant and going to the house...he didn't wash his hands?

Disgusting
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

So in the time between the restaurant and going to the house...he didn't wash his hands?

Disgusting
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

eyes are different but trust me I know personally because of this freaky chick I knew that hot sauce does not burn my penis whatsoever. Especially something as lite as holding it to pee, maybe your masturbating too hard and you have microscopic cuts or something I dunno.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

eyes are different but trust me I know personally because of this freaky chick I knew that hot sauce does not burn my penis whatsoever. Especially something as lite as holding it to pee, maybe your masturbating too hard and you have microscopic cuts or something I dunno.

laugh.gif
thats what i had...blazin sauce
tired.gif

laugh.gif
thats what i had...blazin sauce
tired.gif

why do some of yall need so much attention. Useless thread after useless thread. Its like you make stuff up, just to be in the mix.
This man needs limited topic making abilitys

why do some of yall need so much attention. Useless thread after useless thread. Its like you make stuff up, just to be in the mix.
This man needs limited topic making abilitys

Back
Top Bottom